you buying mist of panderia? (wow)

pk698

just curious.

I've been wow absent for... years? but I feel a disturbance in the force that's calling me back...

My account is still on 3.0. 4.0 failed to impress so I didn't buy it. 5.0 looks dumb so I won't be buying it.

The kung-fu panda expansion introduces the D3 skill system (or lack thereof) to wow which I hate.

yea, played d3. got 60 barb, 60 DH, and 60 monk. uninstalled it today.

just lost my interest. D3 was not what I expected, and was quite a let down :(

Currently in the beta, and it's decent but nothing amazing.

I pre-ordered CE (like I do for most blizzard games) but this one is on the path to being my least favorite expansion so far, fairly close to being as poor as Cata was (slightly better maybe?)

Saving my funds for GW2 :).
Played every BWE, and still not bored of it. My attention span for a game is a week at most, and that's if it really interests me and has original mechanics (Eden Eternal with class switching, Mabinogi with Rebirth etc).

Blizzard just got redundant after Burning Crusade, and has become just pointless after Lich King.

yea, played d3. got 60 barb, 60 DH, and 60 monk. uninstalled it today.

just lost my interest. D3 was not what I expected, and was quite a let down :(

Same here. I uninstalled the pile of guff month/month and a half ago. Anything created by blizzard now won't be making it to my system or getting a purchase. 2 games I'm waiting for are Torchlight 2 and Gw2.

Torchlight 2 beta was so much more fun than D3

TBH I'm looking forward to TL2 more than i am with gw2 (since i never played the first) but perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised with gw2 but the game i'm really waiting for (when they give a release date on steam) is TL2.

to be honest the gw2 beta did nothing for me. Maybe its because everyone was hyping it so much, when it was just an average game I was quite let down personally.

D3 never interested me (never played d1 or d2).

I'm going into MOP with my expectations low after the disaster that was cataclysm, so I can only be pleasently surprised hopefully.

TBH I'm looking forward to TL2 more than i am with gw2 (since i never played the first) but perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised with gw2 but the game i'm really waiting for (when they give a release date on steam) is TL2.
Trust me, you'll love GW2 just for the graphics.

I hope the gameplay is as good because graphics for me is not a games saving grace as it'll be on the shelf keeping Diablo 3 company. Nice visuals are just a bonus.

It's not just those 2 that keep me playing a game, it will get my interested into trying out a game ;p.

But I have faith in NCSoft to pull through like they did with the original.

Is it bad I'm looking forward to being able to jump the most? ;p

Sorry we hijacked your thread about this so called game, world of warcraft. ;p

I feel like I have outgrown games like Diablo and WoW. I was looking forward to GW2 several months ago, but now it doesn't excite me.

The game I currently looking forward to is:

http://0x10c.com/

It's notch's next game (the creator of minecraft). It's a space sandbox. I like these sandbox games (like minecraft) where you get to create things. It's very engaging. And a space sandbox will allow me to go full-on trek nerd.

Games aren't fun for me unless they exercise my brain, and modern games are doing that less and less.

I feel like I have outgrown games like Diablo and WoW. I was looking forward to GW2 several months ago, but now it doesn't excite me.

The game I currently looking forward to is:

http://0x10c.com/

It's notch's next game (the creator of minecraft). It's a space sandbox. I like these sandbox games (like minecraft) where you get to create things. It's very engaging. And a space sandbox will allow me to go full-on trek nerd.

Games aren't fun for me unless they exercise my brain, and modern games are doing that less and less.
Try some serious GW2 PvP, it's not as stupid as it looks. Takes more than just clicking a few buttons.

Top Bottom