you buying mist of panderia? (wow)

I don't think I will be trying it. Most of my guild has quit the game, and we've been raiding since 2005. We still hang out on our (xenforo) forums, and a good deal of us will be giving Guild Wars 2 a try after Diablo 3 being such a disappointment. Guild Wars 2 PvP is something I really like, at least based on my short time with it.

Graphics and sound, for some reason amazing sound in a game lure's me in.

The sound is great too. The music was made to fit the graphics and areas more so than most games I've played.

I hope the gameplay is as good because graphics for me is not a games saving grace as it'll be on the shelf keeping Diablo 3 company. Nice visuals are just a bonus.

The gameplay is a billion times better than Diablo 3. While things are redundant, it seems less so because you can pick and choose what you do or do not do, and can always come back later to finish things up. It is much better than Diablo 3 which is always the same, no matter how many times you do it.

PvE is amazing, made better that you can solo and that events are constant (Main form of leveling). PvP is great and very balanced in comparison to WoW or other games.

It's not just those 2 that keep me playing a game, it will get my interested into trying out a game ;p.

But I have faith in NCSoft to pull through like they did with the original.

Is it bad I'm looking forward to being able to jump the most? ;p

Sorry we hijacked your thread about this so called game, world of warcraft. ;p

Jumping is the most entertaining thing in any game ;p.

I feel like I have outgrown games like Diablo and WoW. I was looking forward to GW2 several months ago, but now it doesn't excite me.

The game I currently looking forward to is:

http://0x10c.com/

It's notch's next game (the creator of minecraft). It's a space sandbox. I like these sandbox games (like minecraft) where you get to create things. It's very engaging. And a space sandbox will allow me to go full-on trek nerd.

Games aren't fun for me unless they exercise my brain, and modern games are doing that less and less.

Diablo II will probably always be the most taxing game for your brain due to all the math and strategy involved. Especially if you do Open Battle.net and hex editing (Which isn't as good as it was back in .09 or early 1.10).

Try some serious GW2 PvP, it's not as stupid as it looks. Takes more than just clicking a few buttons.

I found PvP and WvW very simple. Its still one of the better PvP setups I've found, but it isn't as challenging as Diablo II or other games.

Top Bottom