1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Yoritsuki

Discussion in 'Styles [Archive]' started by Elizabeth, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Secret City Designs introduces a general theme. 100 % usable as is but will work with you if needs adjusting. Updated to Beta 5. Psd for the header is included so you can edit the name. Font is not included. File is available on my forum as it's too big for here.
    Live Demo

For more detailed support and other quality themes, please visit: Secret City Designs

Yoritsuki.jpg

rotozuk, Vladislav Rastrusny and Kim like this.
  2. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Nice one Liz :)

3. Elizabeth

Thanks, Kim

4. Elizabeth

Updated to Beta 4

5. Floris

Floris Guest

Uhm, not sure i like the old fashioned look the yellow/dark combination created but it's a good color yellow at least.

Using yellow is a tough color in web design :)

6. Elizabeth

I know but some people want to use yellow which is why I did this one. And the dark is pulled from the other parts used.

7. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

I haven't looked into beta4 yet, but why do the styles need to be updated for b4?

8. Elizabeth

There were some outdated templates in the styles. I only had one but it needed updating.

9. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

Thanks. I didn't think to check. I only had a few to revert. It now says revert, not delete. :)

10. Fred Sherman

Fred Sherman Well-Known Member

My own email signature my help shed some light on this...
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.
    Saint Thomas Aquinas

Elizabeth likes this.