Yet more questions.

gajinoz

I'm about to buy xenforo to play with and figure out what it can, and can't, do before moving everything over from vB.

I notice in the purchase section there is a thing called xenforo resource manager. I'm not 100% clear on exactly what this does for me. Can somebody please expand on the description in the purchase page and tell me what this will do for me additional to the basic installation.

Thanks.

Another question ....

My hosting guys are setting up a new site for me now with the requirements to run XF so I should have it all up and running soon.

I was looking through the addons available to see what anti spam stuff was available, certainly seems plenty of it. However I didn't spot the one thing I currently have in vB. Spam-o-matic checks new registrations with the stopforumspam database and rejects the registrations based on that. Works very well. Is there a similar addon for XF?

Could somebody tell me how much disk space the basic XF installation needs. I'm not talking about databases or other peripheral stuff but just the basic XF files when they are uploaded to the server. Thanks.

Could somebody tell me how much disk space the basic XF installation needs. I'm not talking about databases or other peripheral stuff but just the basic XF files when they are uploaded to the server. Thanks.
Roughly 26.3MB for the full install files. That is the archive itself extracted with no other styles or anything.

Top Bottom