[XTR] Reputation System

[XTR] Reputation System 1.0.3

No permission to download
XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Reputation System - This add-on allows you to adding a reputation system to your site based on reaction, post and trophy

Read more about this resource...

Hey... is me again... 24 hours ago I registered and it still tells me that the administrator is waiting for you to decide. seems that you have a problem with the way you handle spam.

My advice, use this plugins, they ley you know what email allow or not for avoid fake positives.

Cleantalk

Last edited:
Hey... is me again... 24 hours ago I registered and it still tells me that the administrator is waiting for you to decide. seems that you have a problem with the way you handle spam.
Please review the link below. ;)

Please review the link below. ;)

With all due respect, I understand that everyone sets the rules they want, but I think your rules are excessive.

1. If there is no history archive on your website, we may refuse your registration. - What you mean, my domain was register on 2016, and my site is under construction...what history do you need?....not even xenforo requests this.

2.VPN or any other form of registration is prohibited. - If I used it, I would be within my rights to do so. You are not an government entity, why would you would you like to identify my real ip.....neither does xenforo or the admin zone with millions of users request this.

3. If your licensed domain URL is encrypted or your website is down, your membership / registration will not be approved. - With this you have already crossed the five continents.

3. You say "We have implemented these rules to protect our customers".. ...please tell me what right you protect?

Final question....what is your real business?

I've made several attempts to reach out to the Admin/Owner through the "Contact Us" feature because my account was banned due to "Spam" (which doesn't even make sense) and haven't gotten any response back...

Trying to register but always got rejected due to "spam-like". What is the point of selling add-ons if people can not signup?

I was able to download the update 1.0.3 and then updated from 1.0.2, also updated XF from v2.2.10 to 2.2.13.

The Reputation system was working fine before the updates and now is enabled but isn't showing up?

I've tried to rebuild the add-on, activating and deactivating.

Last edited:
I was able to download the update 1.0.3 and then updated from 1.0.2, also updated XF from v2.2.10 to 2.2.13.

The Reputation system was working fine before the updates and now is enabled but isn't showing up?

I've tried to rebuild the add-on, activating and deactivating.
Same issue here. Not showing on 2.2.13

Top Bottom