[XTR] Reputation System

[XTR] Reputation System 1.0.3

No permission to download
"no permission to download.
7mUtEiM.png

Please check PM

Hi @Brad Padgett , thank you for explain.
I will release new version this week. (Resource count has been added, also new ranks styles) (y)

View attachment 221176

Hey that's fantastic. I'm actually still using it on my site. Do you think you can have the option to have a bar rank that's not animated? I really like the bar rank but I don't like that it's animated as much. That would be the only request i'd have if your able. Either way it's alright. Not a big deal.

Hey that's fantastic. I'm actually still using it on my site. Do you think you can have the option to have a bar rank that's not animated? I really like the bar rank but I don't like that it's animated as much. That would be the only request i'd have if your able. Either way it's alright. Not a big deal.

Of course, you can choose one of the styles as below.

1585153225219.webp

1585153413361.webp

or with speedometer :) ...

1585153495709.webp

Just to let you know.
There is a missing phrase for full reputation

1585154146765.webp

Also I think the half-star steps are too few. You can only have 20 levels like this.
I would like to have 100 levels because I use the bar rank and I want it to go in 1% steps and not in 5% steps as it is right now.

Thanks.

Loving the Add-On so far. I do have one question, I just set it up and am still messing around with options, but what is the easiest way to change the color of the word "Reputation" so that it matches the rest of the Postbit info?

Reputation Add On.webp

Nice plugin.

Can you please fix the stars for the star bar though? Some of the images are different sizes and it's inconsistent that way.

You will notice that some are 215 x 22 and others are 150 x 16. The bigger size is preferable but can they all be the same?

@XDinc any plans on updating this? I won't be on 2.2 for a while so I'm hoping it will still work with 2.1 but if it's possible you can get this to work with your theme Ryzer that would be great. Since both the theme and this add-on are made by the same people. I tried to use the add-on recently on Ryzer and it didn't work. There are a lot of styles this add-on does not work on including UI.X which is why I haven't been able to use it in ages. Would be great if you had an update planned.

Though since this is a free add-on we can't expect much in terms of when or even if it will be updated but we do appreciate you! (y)(y)

XDinc updated [XTR] Reputation System with a new update entry:

1.0.1 - Changelog

XenForo 2.2.x Compatibility Update
  • Confirm XF 2.2+ support
Note: Please do not upgrade the add-on, if you are using lower than XF 2.2+.
This version only support to XF 2.2+.

What's new on 1.0.1
  • Added Resource count
  • Added Resource count or post count
  • Added Solution count
  • Added user group permission
  • Added Speed Reputation Rank Style

View attachment 236891

View attachment 236892

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom