[XTR] Hide Links and Codes

[XTR] Hide Links and Codes 1.1.0

No permission to download
Tested but something Really Important for me can't be managed: Signatures and URL there, ... :S

Last edited:
Does it allow to create custom messages?

For example, if user can´t see link or code, I would like to show this:
"You are not allowed to view this content, please upgrade here and gain full acces now!"
(an html box to add my custom message would be perfect!)

If you don´t already have this feature, would you accept payment to add it?

Thanks!

Does it allow to create custom messages?

For example, if user can´t see link or code, I would like to show this:
"You are not allowed to view this content, please upgrade here and gain full acces now!"
(an html box to add my custom message would be perfect!)

If you don´t already have this feature, would you accept payment to add it?

Thanks!

You don't need to pay anything, I'll add this option to the next version.
Thanks for your suggestion.

Hi i have [xenMade.com] Link Management in Xenforo 1.5 but now iam upgrading to xenforo 2 so i need an alternative to that addon because the autor dont sell / make any more plugins :(

So i have some questions.

1 -Can the message text be replaced for costume html, to put an image per example?
2- Limit to show in one post the protected message, example iff in one post have 10 links only show 1 warning and hide all 9 links.
3- Whitelist
4- Internal Links ignore and show all
5- Anonymize url before gets out like:
Code:
http://anonym.es/?https://xenforo.com

This is the features im talking about:

View attachment 222563

Registered @ xentr and got this message after having verified my xenforo license by providing all of my details.

You have been banned for the following reason: You are connected from Russian Federation but your website use Spanish language..

lol. My website is in spanish and I access the internet from OVH (France). Not Russia. So recheck your geolocator because it is definitely not working. Ima tell you the city to be even more specific: Roubaix :) I connect from Roubaix. Never been to Russia. It must be fairly nice weather now over there I guess though.

If you are wondering why I access the internet from OVH through a (dedicated, non shared) VPN. The government in Spain restricts a fairly amount of websites that are available all over the world and I have decided to keep visiting those.

Hope you can fix this. My username is 56r67r

Registered @ xentr and got this message after having verified my xenforo license by providing all of my details.

You have been banned for the following reason: You are connected from Russian Federation but your website use Spanish language..

lol. My website is in spanish and I access the internet from OVH (France). Not Russia. So recheck your geolocator because it is definitely not working. Ima tell you the city to be enevn more specific: Roubaix :) I connect from Roubaix. Never been to Russia. It must be fairly nice weather now over there I guess though.

If you are wondering why I access the internet from OVH through a VPN. The government in Spain restricts a fairly amount of websites that are available all over the world and I have decided to keep visiting those.

Hope you can fix this. My username is 56r67r

@dieg0 You are right, sorry fixed. (y)
Thank you for the feedback.

Hi, I have activated the tag system on Admin CP, when I push on one tag of anywhere post I can view the links (as a visitor), but this happens only if I don't had used the URL BBcode, if I have used this I don't view the link.

On the another addon for hide links happens the same.

Thanks for this add-on.

Hey Guys this addon allows to hide URL in the signatures as well?, if not any other Suggestion? I 'm using an old addon but no compatible with 2.2.

Top Bottom