XPress - A theme and bridge for bringing WordPress into XenForo [Deleted]

Is there a way to connect a new Wordpress post with an existing Xenforo topic? I've tried to manually edit the Thread ID in Xenforo (the Xpress widget in post edit view) but it just generates a new topic and changes the ID all the time.
I'd love to have an option to connect new Wordpress posts with existing topics as well.

Is there a way to connect a new Wordpress post with an existing Xenforo topic? I've tried to manually edit the Thread ID in Xenforo (the Xpress widget in post edit view) but it just generates a new topic and changes the ID all the time.
I'd love to have an option to connect new Wordpress posts with existing topics as well.

That may be a bug. The Thread ID input should allow you to link to an existing thread. It's worth noting, that you cannot link multiple posts to the same thread however.

That may be a bug. The Thread ID input should allow you to link to an existing thread. It's worth noting, that you cannot link multiple posts to the same thread however.

Seems to be the case then - and it's weird as everything on my site works as advertised :)
Should I send you a ticket (with FTP access) via the TH website?

No specific ETA for the update at the moment.

i try to make some change in code but can,t find the problem :( if i desactive Xpress theme i resolve the problem. I also see the XPress theme add an other <title>PortalHoy</title> , there is 2 <title> tags in head.

i try to make some change in code but can,t find the problem :( if i desactive Xpress theme i resolve the problem. I also see the XPress theme add an other <title>PortalHoy</title> , there is 2 <title> tags in head.
The problem is that the WordPress header gets injected after the Xenforo header. The fix is to change the position at which the template modification is applied. However, this cannot be done manually on a production site, so you cannot apply the fix manually.

The problem is that the WordPress header gets injected after the Xenforo header. The fix is to change the position at which the template modification is applied. However, this cannot be done manually on a production site, so you cannot apply the fix manually.

Ok :( no way to use it.

Thanks i wait for next update.

Yes, your right, I removed it, I was just stressed out because we had to build one ourselves. Please put in the description that is not compatible with multipress

Xpress are also inject a hidden link (maybe malware):
Code:
<div class="uix_megaMenu__col"> <h2 class="uix_megaMenu__title">Blog</h2> </div> <div class="uix_megaMenu__col"> <div class="block-minorHeader">Categories</div> <div class="block-body"> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 1</a> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 2</a> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 3</a> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 4</a> </div> </div> <div class="uix_megaMenu__col"> <div class="block-minorHeader">Categories</div> <div class="block-body"> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 1</a> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 2</a> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 3</a> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 4</a> </div> </div> <div class="uix_megaMenu__col uix_megaMenu__col--alt"> <div class="block-body"> <a href="" class="uix_megaMenu__iconLink blockLink"> <i class="mdi mdi-account-multiple"></i> <span>Support UI.X</span> </a> <a href="#" class="uix_megaMenu__iconLink blockLink"> <i class="mdi mdi-account-multiple"></i> <span>Donate</span> </a> <a href="#" class="uix_megaMenu__iconLink blockLink"> <i class="mdi mdi-account-multiple"></i> <span>Contact us</span> </a> </div> <div class="block-body"> <div class="uix_megaMenu__listLabel blockLink">Main Links</div> <a href="/foro/" class="blockLink">Foros</a> <a href="/foro/articles" class="blockLink">articles</a> <a href="https://www.studentdoctor.net/category/doctor-interviews/" class="blockLink">Interviews</a> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </nav> <div class="p-sectionLinks p-sectionLinks--empty"></div> </div> </div>

I just desactive all @ThemeHouse products.

Xpress are also inject a hidden link (maybe malware):
Code:
<div class="uix_megaMenu__col"> <h2 class="uix_megaMenu__title">Blog</h2> </div> <div class="uix_megaMenu__col"> <div class="block-minorHeader">Categories</div> <div class="block-body"> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 1</a> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 2</a> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 3</a> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 4</a> </div> </div> <div class="uix_megaMenu__col"> <div class="block-minorHeader">Categories</div> <div class="block-body"> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 1</a> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 2</a> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 3</a> <a href="#" class="blockLink">Category 4</a> </div> </div> <div class="uix_megaMenu__col uix_megaMenu__col--alt"> <div class="block-body"> <a href="" class="uix_megaMenu__iconLink blockLink"> <i class="mdi mdi-account-multiple"></i> <span>Support UI.X</span> </a> <a href="#" class="uix_megaMenu__iconLink blockLink"> <i class="mdi mdi-account-multiple"></i> <span>Donate</span> </a> <a href="#" class="uix_megaMenu__iconLink blockLink"> <i class="mdi mdi-account-multiple"></i> <span>Contact us</span> </a> </div> <div class="block-body"> <div class="uix_megaMenu__listLabel blockLink">Main Links</div> <a href="/foro/" class="blockLink">Foros</a> <a href="/foro/articles" class="blockLink">articles</a> <a href="https://www.studentdoctor.net/category/doctor-interviews/" class="blockLink">Interviews</a> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </nav> <div class="p-sectionLinks p-sectionLinks--empty"></div> </div> </div>

I just desactive all @ThemeHouse products.
This is a new feature we've added in for mega menu, we built it for a client and decided to add it here. Will get a fix shortly, its just html.

This is a new feature we've added in for mega menu, we built it for a client and decided to add it here. Will get a fix shortly, its just html.

This is very bad for SEO (Hidden links) also is bad more then one <title> tag in head. You can,t release a beta with a lot of errors man.

I don't understand. But I assure you bugs are not an intentional part of the process ;)
I buy UI.X Pro 4 month before and just 3 week before i try to use it but there is no way to use Xpress + UI.X Pro without problems. Always is some thing wrong, i pay for work as a beta taster. Not going to waste more time.

I buy UI.X Pro 4 month before and just 3 week before i try to use it but there is no way to use Xpress + UI.X Pro without problems. Always is some thing wrong, i pay for work as a beta taster. Not going to waste more time.
I don't understand what you mean as a beta tester, we don't charge people to be on beta team and as far as I know you are not on it. Best we move this to a PC.

Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: Method canPromoteToXPressArticle is not callable on the given object (XF\Entity\Thread) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:973

Generated by: Unknown account Mar 12, 2019 at 10:14 AM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method canPromo...', '/home/xxx/pu...', 973, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(973): trigger_error('Method canPromo...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s13/public/thread_view.php(474): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\Thread), 'canPromoteToXPr...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1294): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(34) "/xxx/index.php?threads/964987/"
  ["referrer"] => string(38) "xxx/index.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["threads/964987/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
    InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'XLinkEntityLink' on XF:Thread[964987] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:194

Generated by: Unknown account Mar 12, 2019 at 10:14 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('XLinkEntityLink')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s13/public/thxpress_thread_insert.php(6): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('XLinkEntityLink')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1294): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1367): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thxpress_thread...', Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s13/public/thread_view.php(204): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:thxpress...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1294): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(34) "/xxx/index.php?threads/964987/"
  ["referrer"] => string(38) "xxx/index.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["threads/964987/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Does anyone know the date they're releasing the next release?

I need to have the block of featured articles active, it doesn't work since the update to Xenforo 2.1 and I'm losing conversion of visits because of this.

It is essential in this plugin :cry:

Last edited:
Top Bottom