XPress - A theme and bridge for bringing WordPress into XenForo [Deleted]

hi i sent a ticket, but i'm getting this all day from xlink/xpress; like 5 times a minute

• TypeError: Argument 1 passed to ThemeHouse\XLink\Repository\Promotion::findPromotionsForPlatform() must be an instance of ThemeHouse\XLink\Entity\PlatformLink, null given, called in /var/www/vhosts/pgblitz.com/httpdocs/src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/Job/ApplyPromotions.php on line 41
  • src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/Repository/Promotion.php:15
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Mar 3, 2019 at 4:04 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/Job/ApplyPromotions.php(41): ThemeHouse\XLink\Repository\Promotion->findPromotionsForPlatform(NULL)
#1 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): ThemeHouse\XLink\Job\ApplyPromotions->run(G)
#2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#4 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#5 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(29) "https://pgblitz.com/admin.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Hello,

Is it possible to integrate two Xenforo forums into one XPRess bridge?

I have two separate forums, which should get the WordPress page as start area and from there it goes to the forums.

Both forums have different users.

I noticed on the last update the xpress wordpress theme lost the sidebar, is there any chance of getting this back?

Another error that is related to @Xon reportimprovement addon

Code:
    Error: Call to undefined method SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Post::setNoWPUpdate() wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-xpress-plugin/src/XPress.php:1475

Generated by: xxx Mar 2, 2019 at 9:06 PM

Stack trace

#0 wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): XPress::{closure}(Object(WP_Comment))
#1 wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#2 wp/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 wp/wp-includes/comment.php(1626): do_action('comment_unappro...', Object(WP_Comment))
#4 wp/wp-includes/comment.php(2152): wp_transition_comment_status('approved', 'unapproved', Object(WP_Comment))
#5 wp/wp-admin/includes/ajax-actions.php(819): wp_set_comment_status(Object(WP_Comment), 'approve', true)
#6 wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wp_ajax_dim_comment('')
#7 wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#8 wp/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#9 wp/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(99): do_action('wp_ajax_dim-com...')
#10 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(55) "/xxx/wp/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?_fs_blog_admin=true"
  ["referrer"] => string(58) "xxx/wp/wp-admin/edit-comments.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["_fs_blog_admin"] => string(4) "true"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["_ajax_nonce"] => string(10) "9f9adc30ad"
    ["action"] => string(11) "dim-comment"
    ["id"] => string(1) "3"
    ["dimClass"] => string(10) "unapproved"
    ["new"] => string(8) "approved"
  }
}
Not sure how that is breaking, as Report Improvements is just extending the Entity in a 100% standard way

Another error that is related to @Xon reportimprovement addon
The bug is not related to any other add-on, and will be fixed with the upcoming patch.

Is there a temporary solution for placing the block of featured articles?

Unfortunately not.

Are there any styling options which control the space between the header and category posts in any way?

That's an empty title bar that shouldn't be there. We're fixing that with the upcoming patch.

I have been updating my Wordpress posts, and for the last couple of posts that I updated, I am seeing an issue as per screenshot?

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 23
If you don't use the XPress theme, you either need to style the embedded thread section yourself or use native WordPress comments.

Normally I see my wordpress related posts, author info, ect all Wordpress features, I shouldnt be seeing anything that’s forum related should I? Everything has been working beautifully, the code was never there before? It just appeared on two pages now after I updated those Wordpress posts?

You had XPress create threads in XenForo, hence it displays the embedded thread view instead of the native comment section for those two articles. It's a matter of flipping a checkbox in the platform settings if you want to return to native comments.

After update to last version Xpress all me site (in wordpress) have same title (in all the pages, posts, tag etc... <title>PortalHoy</title>
<title>PortalHoy</title>
<title>PortalHoy</title>
site: https://portalhoy.com

Never mind, looks OK now after a page refresh. Weird.
I am updating all the add ons etc.. i just check it,s every thing OK :) just i have <title>PortalHoy</title> in 25K posts and pages :( and Google are indexen all my pages with same title thats very big problem.

Top Bottom