XML Sitemap for XenForo 1.3 [Not needed, included in 1.4]

This is great! My Wiki has TONS of good info to search on google.
The current sitemap is awesome. Already seen more traffic because of it. Thanks!
Kingston: can you verify this bbcode problem doesn't happen with XenCarta ?
xf-png.8891

See how the bbcode appears in the Google search results.
Did you know you could insert Wiki Pages *INTO* a forum post ?
Try this:
Code:
[bbcode]Wiki-PageName[/bbcode]

It would be good to know that wiki bbcodes don't "mess up" google search results.

Sitemap generated but I have got following error:

Code:
Server Error

curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in CemZoo/Sitemap/Ping.php at line 29
CemZoo_Sitemap_Ping::pingUrl() in CemZoo/Sitemap/Ping.php at line 47
CemZoo_Sitemap_Ping::pingGoogle() in CemZoo/Sitemap/Index.php at line 113
CemZoo_Sitemap_Index->pingServices() in CemZoo/Sitemap/Index.php at line 78
CemZoo_Sitemap_Index->generate() in CemZoo/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php at line 26
CemZoo_Sitemap_CronEntry_RebuildSitemap::run() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 353
XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/censored_path/public_html/admin.php at line 13
cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set
Is in safe mode?
Salud2

You might want to go to the options and disable the ping feature, that seems to be not working with your server setup, and it is pretty much optional (the map is still generated)

If i run the Cron Job i do get this
Generating forums...
Generating threads...
-- Starting at -1 and generating 10000 urls...
Generating index file...
All doneAn unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

Upon running for the first time, I got this error:

An exception occurred: Cannot send headers; headers already sent in , line 0 in <xf location>/library/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php on line 321
  1. Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders() in Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 17
  3. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php at line 107
  4. XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->getViewRenderer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 499
  5. XenForo_FrontController->_getViewRenderer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 139
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in <xf location>admin.php at line 13

It's not working... maybe because I use RC1?
Well, everything seems fine but if i open the xml of the sitemap, i find only old threads (5 days ago the latest..)
if i do cron and update the sitemap, i still get the same old threads... (chmod is 777)

I tired this with RC2. It says:

NOTE: The eclusions above are expected - they are not publicly viewable.

But there is nothing in the sitemap directory. I have verified that the sitmap directory is writeable 777. I've run the cron several times- no errors, but no files either. I've even looked to see if they are going elsewhere....nope.

Wonder what the heck I am doing wrong...?

UPDATE: Stupid Filezilla - I was clicking back and forth from one directory to another and seeing nothing in the sitemap folder - but as soon as I hit F5 on the sitemap directory they appeared.

(feeling like an idiot)

i reinstalled it and now it seems working.

What i noticed, is that the deleted threads are still inside the sitemap. Isn't there a way to fix it?
Thanks!

Problem with this addon. Google Webmaster Tools doesn't like this sitemap generator because you force the sitemap into a directory. Google Webmaster Tools doesn't accept links in a different directory than where the sitemap lives. Example:

Sitemap lives in:
http://yourdomain.com/xenforo/sitemap/sitemap.xml

Your community forum lives:
http://yourdomain.com/xenforo/

GWT says "No no no..."

So how can I set the sitemap to generate in the xenforo (or main xenforo) directory directly?

Top Bottom