XML Sitemap for XenForo 1.3 [Not needed, included in 1.4]

O/T
Rigel, any chance that you would port over Dream's vB mod for viewing spiders that visit your forum?

Nice work, very easy installation.*

*Seems to be my entire experience so far with XenForo as compared to vBulletin + vbSEO.

I submitted the sitemap, but this is what's showing for all urls:
View attachment 12999

The urls are accessible.

Could it be that special characters aren't accepted (á, é, í, ó ú etc)?

Thanks

sitemap tool ran fine for me but i'm also getting the same error as Ray when i check my GWT account.

URL not allowed
This url is not allowed for a Sitemap at this location.

was there a solution to this?

in my GWT account i added a new site without the www this time and that worked! thanks dude!
this sitemap is great, but i wonder if in the future we can get a sitemap developed for Xenporta as well =P

in my GWT account i added a new site without the www this time and that worked! thanks dude!
this sitemap is great, but i wonder if in the future we can get a sitemap developed for Xenporta as well =P
XenUtiles is Jaxel's version of this mod

Reactions: s2k
Ryan, if a program/addon is dependent from another then is this for the future a very very bad idea. So generally speaking.

Have you ever used XenUtiles? I am not aware of any dependencies. Where are you getting this information?

I simply disagree with you. It seems you are either speaking on the subject without direct knowledge, or you have a problem with Jaxel's mods. Rigel's sitemap add-on or XenUtiles can be used to generate sitemaps for a XF site. I would not view either of them to be superior or inferior to the other with respect to sitemap generation.

I'm considering switching to XenUtiles, but does it really make a difference for XenPorta users? Specifically the Recent News module? I don't see where Jaxel made any mention of this. Only the other modules.

This Sidemap-AddOn is independent of other applications. It's generally better.
Both this Sitemap generator and mine are pretty much the same. Sitemaps are a standard, so really you're not going to find a difference between two well put together sitemap generators.

XenForo uses the Zend Framework, which is naturally extendable... meaning it has a pretty much universal API. Anyone can write extensions that expand the sitemap generator to generate information about additional addons and content. The only difference with mine is that if you have XenMedio and XenCarta installed, it will build those sitemaps too.

Thank you very much for the mod, just updated my sitemap in WMT.
Looking forward to seeing what the results will be with the xF install.

I wonder if it would be possible to get some guidance with my enquiry?
I am not really supporting my hack, it is more meant to be used by people that know what they are doing and they just need the code and can do the adjustment themselves. The basic use case works out of the box, anything fancy it's up to each person to solve

I have seen people use the Add-On requests forum http://xenforo.com/community/forums/add-on-requests.35/ to hire a developer so they can have some help in customizing or installing hacks

Top Bottom