XML Sitemap for XenForo 1.3 [Not needed, included in 1.4]

When I use my Google Webmaster tools it shows me no site map found. If I point the site map to look under my site map folder it gives me the following error when I test it

alert.png

Errors
Empty Sitemap
Your Sitemap does not contain any URLs. Please validate and resubmit your Sitemap.
-
Mar 13, 2014

I'll try and help if you like.
FTP in to your sitemap folder and take a screen capture so we can see what files are in there and how big they are.
What have you entered into Webmaster Tools for the URL of your sitemap file?

@Rigel Kentaurus I can't download the add-on from your forum, it says "download not available" so I guess my account doesn't have the permission to do so, do I have to do something? :P

Same here, I just registered but having this error:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Same here, I just registered but having this error:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Yep, was hoping to update to 1.3 today and this is the only add-on I'm waiting for so that I can update all my add-ons as well after updating to 1.3, I wonder if the others who downloaded the add-on have done something to have permissions activated? I'm not so sure, hope Rigel replies soon :D

I'm using XenForo 1.3.0 since beta 1.
And this addon works fine with me (xf 1.3.0 final), but still I want to use the latest build :)
I don't know how did others downloaded the latest addon from Rigel's site.

I'm using XenForo 1.3.0 since beta 1.
And this addon works fine with me (xf 1.3.0 final), but still I want to use the latest build :)
I don't know how did others downloaded the latest addon from Rigel's site.

Yesterday the Download was working on Rigel`s Forum. :cautious:

Just to note that since the download is now at the external website, if you are to upgrade it via Chris' add on you will need to first download the archive yourself and then install it via the install and upgrade page. ;)

Top Bottom