XML Schema for add-ons?

simunaqv

Hello,
I was just wondering if there is any detailed description of the xml schema for xenForo's add-ons?
Thanks,
Nabeel

The tags are fairly self explanatory. <phases> </phrases> hold the phrases (<phrase> </phrase>), etc. Just pick one up and look at it. Do you need explanation on any particular one?

He may be asking if there's an XSD (XML Schema Definition) for the addon XML format. Not sure if Kier or Mike wrote one internally for testing.

Thank you for your replies. I do not want to validate the XML. All I want to know is the different types of tags that can be used inside the XML for an add-on.

Sorry to bump this thread again. I have another question. How does the template-related information get into the add-on xml file? I cannot find any option to create a template in the admin section annd then associate it with a particular add-on.

How does the template-related information get into the add-on xml file? I cannot find any option to create a template in the admin section annd then associate it with a particular add-on.
You'll have to edit the Master Style to associate your template with an Addon.

Top Bottom