[XI] Blog [Paid] [Deleted]

Has somebody had a problem like this?

Version Beta.3. Error occurs when picture is added to the post.

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'xf_xi_blog_entry' at line 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XI/Blog/DataWriter/Discussion/Entry.php at line 328
  5. XI_Blog_DataWriter_Discussion_Entry->_associateAttachment() in XI/Blog/DataWriter/Discussion/Entry.php at line 243
  6. XI_Blog_DataWriter_Discussion_Entry->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XI/Blog/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 358
  8. XI_Blog_ControllerPublic_Index->actionAddEntry() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /data01/virt29698/domeenid/www.mybody.ee/foorum/index.php at line 13
I'll look into it, thanks. I think Forsaken brought this up to me a couple of days ago too.
I mean is this on XenForo 1.2? This add-on hasn't been updated to be compatible with 1.2 yet, but I know Onimua intends to do so soon.
Indeed.

I'm having several issues with Better Blogs. Main issue is that I can't even view blogs using the multi-site option everytime I change hosts. And it will probably be months or years from now for the importer so I'll just buy XI Blogs when it is compatible with Xenforo 1.2 and working in responsive design and manually import my old blogs by doing changes in the database. Pretty much what I did before. Really sucks but that's life.

Now im getting this (as I just placed that info in the blogimport.php)

I get this after I clicked submit and then agreed to purge all the LN blog (
Blog entries and comments imported successfully. The next step will rebuild member blog, entry, and comment data. After this step completes, all remaining content from LNBlog will be purged.)

Server Error

Missing argument 2 for XI_Blog_Model_Entry::getLastEntryInBlog(), called in /var/www/vhosts/truckmountforums.com/httpdocs/library/XI/Blog/ControllerAdmin/BlogImport.php on line 156 and defined
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XI/Blog/Model/Entry.php at line 246
  2. XI_Blog_Model_Entry->getLastEntryInBlog() in XI/Blog/ControllerAdmin/BlogImport.php at line 156
  3. XI_Blog_ControllerAdmin_BlogImport->actionRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/truckmountforums.com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

Having the same problem..Going from 1.0 to 1.1.0 Beta 3.

Hello, I have a problem with the publication of the blog. I put it on the net forum without other add-ons. I'm trying to publish a post, but does not work ... what could it be?

Array to string conversion
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. strval() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1164
  3. XenForo_DataWriter->error() in XI/Blog/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 186
  4. XI_Blog_DataWriter_Discussion->_checkMessageValidity() in XI/Blog/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 162
  5. XI_Blog_DataWriter_Discussion->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1422
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XI/Blog/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 347
  7. XI_Blog_ControllerPublic_Index->actionAddEntry() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/index.php at line 13

People who had the same error as I had. Error when adding attachments(pictures).

XI/Blog/DataWriter/Discussion/Entry.php
Line 325
From this
$this->_db->query('xf_xi_blog_entry',
to
$this->_db->update('xf_xi_blog_entry',

An update is inbound for this week which is aimed to fix a couple of compatibility issues with XF 1.2 and a few other miscellaneous errors that have been reported. As a reminder, it is most handy to me to have issues reported here for easy tracking and management.

Thank you for your patience, I know I've been a bit slow on this front lately.

Hi Onimua, will [XI] Blog compatible with Arty's Soft Responsive theme? Does [XI] Blog use a custom PAGE_CONTAINER like how Better Blogs did? I was asking because Better Blogs' custom PAGE_CONTAINER + Soft Responsive ruined the whole forum layout. Its custom PAGE_CONTAINER seems to tailored for xF's default theme and couldn't work well with Soft Responsive. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks :)

I am using and asking for the compatibility of [XI] Blog + Soft Responsive + xF 1.1.5 :)

Reactions: DRE
Hi Onimua, will [XI] Blog compatible with Arty's Soft Responsive theme? Does [XI] Blog use a custom PAGE_CONTAINER like how Better Blogs did? I was asking because Better Blogs' custom PAGE_CONTAINER + Soft Responsive ruined the whole forum layout. Its custom PAGE_CONTAINER seems to tailored for xF's default theme and couldn't work well with Soft Responsive. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks :)

I am using and asking for the compatibility of [XI] Blog + Soft Responsive + xF 1.1.5 :)
My add-on uses XenForo's default containers for page rendering. I'm unsure how well it will work with the Soft Responsive add-on, but I don't think it'll be extremely problematic to narrow down and fix any problems that may come up.

My add-on uses XenForo's default containers for page rendering. I'm unsure how well it will work with the Soft Responsive add-on, but I don't think it'll be extremely problematic to narrow down and fix any problems that may come up.
Alright, I will give it a try. Thanks for your quick response :)

Just an update. I have installed XI Blog and it works nicely with Arty's responsive themes. Will seek for support from relevant developers if any minor issues are found. :)

Besides, @Onimua do you offer Copyright Removal option? Thank you.

Just an update. I have installed XI Blog and it works nicely with Arty's responsive themes. Will seek for support from relevant developers if any minor issues are found. :)

Besides, @Onimua do you offer Copyright Removal option? Thank you.
I do, though it's not officially on the site yet. I'll contact you with the price soon.

Top Bottom