xfUser+ [Deleted]

Kk, then it is the free version causing it. I'll get an update out once I get some sleep. Look for it sometime tomorrow or register on my site as I'll put the update in my resource manager along with post an update here. Up to you really.

I'm going to be going to bed myself. When I check back tomorrow I'll register to your site if it's not already here.

Hi Mythotical, I'm going to install these updates now and check them out.

I did just register to your site but either I don't have permissions to see the site or there's really not much to see at the moment. You also seem to have a couple of issues within the site itself such as:

Your System PM sent me this:
"Would you like to introduce yourself and tell us a bit about yourself at your welcome thread here?"

But there is no actual Welcome thread and clicking on that here returns page not found error. It's also worded a bit weird, maybe something like, "We've created a Welcome thread for you here if you wish to introduce yourself."

I also go an Alert saying that "System posted on my profile" as well but in my profile there's no actual Post from System and clicking on the "Your Profile" link in the Alert gives a Permission View Error.

Anyway, I know this topic isn't about this stuff so back to topic! I'll be checking these Add-ons shortly.

Click License Validation at the top, enter your license token and domain. The system will then check both against XenForo and if valid you will be added to a new usergroup where you can download free addons and access more forums.

Don't know why those still exist. I got rid of those as I didn't see a use for them when registration is probably around 2 new users a week.

Edit: There I completely removed it so that it definitely would not give false positives.

I have to admit having a weird feeling about this. It's the first time someone's asked for this info before. And what does this mean?
  • A string that uniquely identifies the customer associated with this license

Its a token, encrypted in my database so I can't see it nor can anyone else. It is for validation purposes only and helps in keeping pirates away from my free stuff and paid stuff.

You can find this token here: http://xenforo.com/customers/

EDIT: Also if you notice the address in the address bar there is https:// which means all info you provide is secure and transferred securely on my site to help avoid any hacking attempt by outside sources.

Okay, now that everything is working well I'm trying to run this but... well don't laugh at me but where am I supposed to upload the image directory to? There's no actual install instructions here.

Nvm, got it.

Last edited:
Thanks for this. The future features would be ideal for what I need, any update on the next version?

Working on getting v1.1 of xfPoints out then xfUser+ is next. Right now I am having a busy weekend so unable to work on anything. My daughter is crossing over in Girl Scouts, having to run around getting bills paid, kids doing orientation for school. So busy. LOL

I have discontinued the use of a license validation system in an effort to bring in more sales.

Working on getting v1.1 of xfPoints out then xfUser+ is next. Right now I am having a busy weekend so unable to work on anything. My daughter is crossing over in Girl Scouts, having to run around getting bills paid, kids doing orientation for school. So busy. LOL

Would it be possible to integrate xfUser+ with the ******* Credits system? http://*******.com

Have officially moved from DangerouslyDreaming.com to xfCoder.com with redirection working perfect so if you find a link via Google it will redirect to the right domain maintaining the correcrt thread, forum, etc.

Yes and I will make sure it is available in v1.1 release.

Nice! Can't wait to implement it then. :) I'm really excited about this update.
Keep up the good work!
Best regards.

edit: Oh I just saw you got your own point system! I may considering on changing then. ;)

Bad news for everyone, I may not be able to add the user permission stuff until I have a stronger understanding of how permissions are stored and called through out the entire XenForo install so that I can tie into them better and not cause permission issues with other permissions such as thread starter rights mixed with my bump a post permission purchase. That is an example and in no way a condition that will exist. I will develop this further as the image shop it is and I may rename it to xfImage and xfUser+ will return at a later date for straight user permissions.

Look at the new item layout. Any suggestions for the layout either as changes or additions are welcome.

Items for Images (Total 9) | XenForo Test 2013-08-22 04-41-14.webp

Top Bottom