• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XFStop Style Previewer - Easily preview XF Styles

actually thats pretty cool and def beats looking over each and every one of them the way they are presented here.

the top bit is too large, the height is too much.
Ya, I played around with a couple different methods which had a decreased header size but I decided to go with a decent sized thumbnail of the preview.

This could probably be resized and reworked into a better more graphical style chooser for members.

Other option would be to go to more of a coverflow type approach have a smaller thumbnail and just increase it's size on mouseover. Either way it looks awesome, Nice work

Other option would be to go to more of a coverflow type approach have a smaller thumbnail and just increase it's size on mouseover. Either way it looks awesome, Nice work

Ya, I'll look at some different options, I wanted a good size thumbnail so when there's say 100 styles listed on the site, folks can easily browse through them and pick one that may potentially be a keeper rather than a traditional dropdown menu with text. We'll see :)

Top Bottom