• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XFStop Mobile? WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
when is the final release or beta release
can't wait to use this
looks great
Well between a full time job, raising a son on my own and still going to school its hard for me to set a release date. However with that said, due to XenForo's ability to style so easily I feel comfortable saying I've got a ton done already in such a short time. I'd like to shoot for at least a beta version by next Monday.

looks promising.
PS: Is there any way to upload photo's from an iPhone via a mobile theme, or does this always require an iPhone client app ?

looks promising.
PS: Is there any way to upload photo's from an iPhone via a mobile theme, or does this always require an iPhone client app ?

I don't think I'll be able to get that into this sadly :(

The devs should really look at you getting to help in-house :)

Unless of course they have got a mobile style in preparation already, who knows. :)

Unless of course they have got a mobile style in preparation already, who knows. :)

Hope so! :D

A default mobile style in xf 1.1 would be awesome :D

Heh :) as much as that would be nice I would prefer to have them focus on the great job their doing now and continue on the core. The upload and More Options will be removed on this style, leaving the quick reply.

Just wondering how you're making out on the template. If you need some testers, I'd love to give it a whirl.

Just wondering how you're making out on the template. If you need some testers, I'd love to give it a whirl.

A client came up that wanted a project done over the weekend so I got slightly side tracked with the paid work haha :) however good news, the styles functioning great on Beta 4, I want to finalize a few things then I'll get a .zip uploaded. I'm off the rest of the week so expect a download either tomorrow night or Thursday night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom