[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

why is a update cycle so frantic ? 1.0.7 to 1.0.8 within days

sorry for the update orgies. XenForo is a complete new territory for me :)
I'm a bit under time pressure. in a few days to start the big leagues. then everything must be error-free.

I think it might be better if I'm doing internal beta tests before publication.

sorry for the update orgies. XenForo is a complete new territory for me :)
I'm a bit under time pressure. in a few days to start the big leagues. then everything must be error-free.

I think it might be better if I'm doing internal beta tests before publication.

I am not complaining just wondering the reason behind it. Because most developers will not release new version with known bugs. You cannot possibly find bugs within days. I am willing to test and help let me know.

Hi!
What this it?

The use of the data service is only available for verified XenForo license holders! For a successful verification of your license please generate a "Validation Token" in XenForo Customer area and enter it in the form below. If you do not trust this procedure or you would like to operate the betting game anonymously and/or without verification, contact the author of the betting game ("AA_") on xenforo.com or xendach.de.

Excuseme, i'm a new in xenforo. (I don't speak english sorry my grammar). I can acces to customer for xenforo but i dont understand "Valitadion Token".
Thanks for answer.

Is it possible to see how many points people have got on a weekly basis? So who is the highest scoring player for that week?

Is it possible to see how many points people have got on a weekly basis? So who is the highest scoring player for that week?
in the vbsoccer there was only month overview for all leagues. i think @AA_ will make xfsoccer so too. addon is still not finished.

I seem to keep getting "error 9" when I try and validate with my token.

Scratch that, appears to have activated following 4/5 attempts :)

AA_ updated [XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game with a new update entry:

1.0.9 Beta 3 changelog

update (version: 1.0.9 Beta 3): (MD5: a3ba245134f9515f5f3a4918698736f3)
  • [new] automatically set the display order-when import a new league (same sequence as existing prior league season / count up sequence when the league does not exist)
  • [new] sorting leagues in the league manager list
  • [new] changed view mode in matches preview is saved via cookies...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi AA_ nice to see you updating this great add on so frequently. I have to ask again, I know there is no way for us to implement new leagues, but do you accept suggestions for new leagues to be added in your data service?

I'm so exited to be able to use this add on in my new soccer forum that I had to ask this.

Top Bottom