[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

also this plugin cannot be installed anymore, even on fresh install got message During the validation, the following error has occurred: Error 5. Contact the author of the betting game ("AA_") on xenforo.com or xendach.de.

but everyone who got error5 on activation can activate this plugin on another way, inside validation token box just add test and activate it.

Last edited:
One thing I'd like to see if possible (or if it's possible now and I just don't know about it) would be to see - after the games are done - what the picks were for other people. Like right now I'm in 2nd and the guy in front of me has 1 more point. I'd like to see what his guesses were.

But this is a really cool addon, man! You did very, very well!

I have the same question... can we see other players' picks, either after the match has started or after the results are in?

Thanks

Thanks. That wasn't quite what I meant, though. I didn't mean for admin, I meant a page of everybody's picks for each game.

Can this be installed on a fresh XF forum? Can't seem to find a xml file to install it. Perhaps it's import only from VB?

Can this be installed on a fresh XF forum? Can't seem to find a xml file to install it. Perhaps it's import only from VB?

Yes. Check in the Upload > library > XFSoccer folder

There should be an addon-XFSoccer.xml file :)

Hello again! The new season has started, the add-on is running very well but I have still two questions:

1. Is there a possibility to show something like 'my points' or 'my position' in betting league's ranking? With nearly a thousand players it's a problem to sum up manually my points from each matchday and then manually search my position at overall ranking. Any ideas?

2. Is there a possibility to show more than 20 rows at once in overall ranking?

Is anyone else seeing issues this week with:

1. the score for the Champions League Group D match between SL Benfica & FK Astana not reporting?
  2. Scores for EPL games this morning not reporting? I've submitted scores myself now and it helps record stuff in my system...
Any help or knowledge would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Regs.

Yeah, exactly :(

If you are on top of it, you can go to the general live scores page and input the scores yourself (put a check in the check box if they are final scores) and click submit at the bottom. All standings and rankings in your system should update at that point. This will only work though for the current day's matches as you have no way to put scores in once the day is gone by.

I looked at other leagues and it looks like scores stopped coming in yesterday (maybe before that but I don't have the Europa League set-up in my system to check back)

A quick update that I've found that while you can insert the scores as I outlined, it does not update the the league table stuff, just the matches & bets page and the ranking page.

I really hope this isn't the end of the line for this great addon / service :(

There are 3 cron entries I can see and I've run manually with no changes... though one of them shows a next run date of Sept 15th...

It looks like the league is also updated via the subscription service. The author hasn't been online for well over a year so unless someone takes this over to maintain it, looks like its dead in the water.

Last edited:
Top Bottom