[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

Please can somebody help me - Ive been using this for the past 12 months with no issues.

I have now tried to add the 2015/2016 Premier League and I get this error

Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'logo' doesn't have a default value

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XFSoccer/Model/Leagues.php at line 952
  5. XFSoccer_Model_Leagues->importLeague() in XFSoccer/ControllerAdmin/Leagues.php at line 221
  6. XFSoccer_ControllerAdmin_Leagues->actionImportSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/photography-forum.org/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13
Can somebody walk me through what the issue could be ?

Thanks in advance.

Martin

would be better to contact author of plugin, does he to continue to work on this the plugin, if answer not, maybe someone else could overtake plugin and develop it in future

@Stemmy have you checked the xf_xfsoccer_league table to make sure you have the 'logo' field
upload_2015-7-22_16-3-52.webp

Unfortunately I am unable to help you with any sql stuff, not my field, however if the field is missing maybe a reinstall may solve the problem.
would be better to contact author of plugin, does he to continue to work on this the plugin, if answer not, maybe someone else could overtake plugin and develop it in future
From what I understand the dev is currently unavailable due to work commitments, hence it is currently unmaintained for a temporary period.

Currently testing with XF 1.5 Beta 3 and works perfectly.

@TJA thanks for your quick reply.

I have uninstalled and then re-installed as this hack was ported over from vbulletin last year.

I now have another issue :)

It asks me to activate the addon again - i got a token from xenforo website but I get this error ??

During the validation, the following error has occurred: Error 4. Contact the author of the betting game ("AA_") on xenforo.com or xendach.de.

Ihave read here that it needs something sorting by the dev to correct this ?

Our league starts in a short while and we need to get members listed.

Last edited:
before uninastalled you must deactivate plugin, if not you got Error 4. Contact the author of the betting game ("AA_") on xenforo.com or xendach.de.And must contact author to unban your xenforo token

for me its better to some of developers contact author of plugin and offer it to buy license from them, and continue develop it, for now this plugin got bad support.

Does "unmaintained" mean the results won't be updated through the coming season, or just the code?

Is there an option for admin to update the results themselves?

Thank you!

The addon works as it should, fixtures, live scores, tables, results etc work fine.

Also works with XF1.5

The addon works as it should, fixtures, live scores, tables, results etc work fine.

Also works with XF1.5
All added automatically without my admin having to do it? That would be fantastic (although I'll do it if I have to)

All added automatically without my admin having to do it? That would be fantastic (although I'll do it if I have to)
If you have previous season leagues then this season will be auto added if not you will need to add those leagues manually

upload_2015-8-6_11-20-56.webp

If you have previous season leagues then this season will be auto added if not you will need to add those leagues manually

Thanks. I don't think I'm putting my question very well. If I add certain leagues, do I need to add the fixtures and results myself, or is that done automatically (bearing in mind this is currently "unmaintained")?

Thanks. I don't think I'm putting my question very well. If I add certain leagues, do I need to add the fixtures and results myself, or is that done automatically (bearing in mind this is currently "unmaintained")?
from author server you got all results, tabels and other info, also you have option to add results itself but i dont recomended to do that

Top Bottom