[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

Found the issue.
I had changed the path but I have restored to data/xfsoccer and it works now.

Suggestions:

1. Widget with standing and other stats "if possible".
  2. Interaction with message element/profil/member card,...
  3. Possibility to use W/L (win/loss) instead correct score or supplement.
  4. Import other sports.
Regards,

How extensible is the add-on?
Was looking to see if it's possible to have a "super league" with a determined amount of teams put into that league.. possibly just create / add a new league to the base leagues in the script?

How extensible is the add-on?
Was looking to see if it's possible to have a "super league" with a determined amount of teams put into that league.. possibly just create / add a new league to the base leagues in the script?

This is on the first page of discussion...

over the last few years, @AA_ as xfsoccer was only for vB (vbsoccer) took this ad acta, so no third parties can be involved or any interface will be integrated.

right now you have an service which do everything automatically, fetching leagues, teams, start date/time, scores, etc.. tables, crosstables, user ranking lists will be produced automatically too.. so you have nothing to do..

except: you have just to import your desired league and let your USERs play in that game..

And as AA_ doesn't support this addon anymore anyway, I would say it is not very extensible :)

Hello,

I installed my system this application but when I try to active my licence validation the system give this error,

During the validation, the following error has occurred: Error 4. Contact the author of the betting game ("AA_") on xenforo.com or xendach.de.

I have Xenforo licence

Please help me what should I do ?

Does anyone know when the new leagues will come? The match schedule for the Bundesliga are so out.

Hello! When can we expect the English Premier League schedule in XFSoccer? I offer my help with data entry, if it could speed up the process.

Top Bottom