[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

I have searched the phrases for "football" and "betting" and neither come up with a result.

Do you know the phrase's name itself?

As Rob mentioned it searches the content :)

Since changing it to "Prediction League", it now appears when searching for "Prediction". But earlier it didn't show up in the results when searching for "Football" which was weird.

@AA_ @Nicky Receiving following error message via Admin Control Panel.. when attempting to edit a League via League Manager

Code:
Server Error
Uninitialized string offset: 212
1.XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XFSoccer/Helper/File.php at line 70
2.XFSoccer_Helper_File::getAvailableIcon() in XFSoccer/ControllerAdmin/Leagues.php at line 251
3.XFSoccer_ControllerAdmin_Leagues->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
4.XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
5.XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/d_6CM001/www/www.sixcrazyminutes.com/htdocs/admin.php at line 13

It also appears activation is dead...

Code:
During the validation, the following error has occurred: Error 0. Contact the author of the betting game ("AA_") on xenforo.com or xendach.de.

Benn running this addon for years and it appears it has just stopped working :(

Any suggestions ?

Last edited:
@AA_ @Nicky Receiving following error message via Admin Control Panel.. when attempting to edit a League via League Manager

Code:
Server Error
Uninitialized string offset: 212
1.XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XFSoccer/Helper/File.php at line 70
2.XFSoccer_Helper_File::getAvailableIcon() in XFSoccer/ControllerAdmin/Leagues.php at line 251
3.XFSoccer_ControllerAdmin_Leagues->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
4.XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
5.XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/d_6CM001/www/www.sixcrazyminutes.com/htdocs/admin.php at line 13

It also appears activation is dead...

Code:
During the validation, the following error has occurred: Error 0. Contact the author of the betting game ("AA_") on xenforo.com or xendach.de.

Benn running this addon for years and it appears it has just stopped working :(

Any suggestions ?

Live scores are no longer updating..

Anyone else experiencing this issue ?

@jonoathome, on the demo site i'm using xf 1.4.5 and XFSoccer 1.0.9 Beta 22.

Live Scores are updated (have just entered a wrong result :D )

23-02-2015 16-55-53.webp

Editing/Updating of a League via admin access, working too..
23-02-2015 16-52-59.webp

receiving none of errors..

sorry, i'm not the author of that add-on... i just love that one so much!
Hope @AA_ can help you soon.

Sorry again..

Cheers
Nicky

@jonoathome, on the demo site i'm using xf 1.4.5 and XFSoccer 1.0.9 Beta 22.

Live Scores are updated (have just entered a wrong result :D )

View attachment 99268

Editing/Updating of a League via admin access, working too..
View attachment 99269

receiving none of errors..

sorry, i'm not the author of that add-on... i just love that one so much!
Hope @AA_ can help you soon.

Sorry again..

Cheers
Nicky

Cheers Nicky.. bit flumaxed with this one.. as I said it has just stopped working out of the blue..:(

Will have to have more of look tonight..

He was seen by a german guy today and told, that he is in real hard work in normal life.

Send him a Skype message, i think he will reply.

Hello,

I always receive this message when I want to import a league:

Icon
Consensus/league is not writeable or doesn't exists. Therefore it is not possible to upload icons.
If this message appears you have to check your server location whether the named folder is available and writeable. Otherwise create the folder and/or set CHMOD to '777'

In fact, I don't have any icon...

What must I do cause on my FTP, I have changed to CHMOD 777 to all XFsoccer folders/files.
I also have created a folder /Consensus/league and changed to CHMOD 777 but no change...

Can someone tell me in details what's wrong?

Thanks. :)

Top Bottom