[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

Hi @AA_ ,

Could you consider to add the notification system in the Admin CP with the function to set the today alert matches for individual, group or all members?, if possible to o this, i guess this is one of the most powerful add-on so far :D

Reactions: AA_
Hi @AA_ ,

Could you consider to add the notification system in the Admin CP with the function to set the today alert matches for individual, group or all members?, if possible to o this, i guess this is one of the most powerful add-on so far :D
this add on needs comments system for betting addict

this add on needs comments system for betting addict

the already existing discussion feature by league / season is not useful for you?

season_thread_2.png

can you tell me more about this? it is pointless to write over and over again 'comments system'.

the already existing discussion feature by league / season is not useful for you?

season_thread_2.png

can you tell me more about this? it is pointless to write over and over again 'comments system'.
i know about this, thinkin about something in live results page, anyway discusion its ok

we all know, that this is the BEST addon EVER :) and for FREE! ... i loved it under vB i LOVE IT much more under XenForo..
and AA_ is working again on it to get it worked like under vB: matchinfos, after match starts: visible for all how users have tipped, yearly standings (all points from all leagues), hall of fame, etc..
i think it is time to support him with a small donation.. i did it right now.. hope you guys are going to do it as well.. thank you in advance!

Since updating I've noticed an issue when the page is made narrower or viewing on mobile, the page gets cut off with no bottom scroll bar, any suggestions?

Screenshot_1.webp

Last edited:
Hi @AA_ ,

Did you forgot to update the flag for Premijer Liga?

I have tried to copy the whole folder "xfsoccer" from the default style to the style i'm using but the flag is still not displayed on the left menu ?

Thanks!

Hi @AA_ ,

Did you forgot to update the flag for Premijer Liga?

I have tried to copy the whole folder "xfsoccer" from the default style to the style i'm using but the flag is still not displayed on the left menu ?

Thanks!
you say flag not works for premijer liga, i said its works it is hard to understand to you??

Top Bottom