[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

If you have entered your validation token once then reinstalled the add-on the validation token won't work a second time, it will have to be reset by AA, you're best off sending him a PC for this.

If this is the first time of entering your token then maybe try un-installing everything and then do a clean install .

i install this add on on my new domain, and not works when add token recieve error 4 or 5, old domain not exists

any one to contact this guy who develop this plugin, to provide support and option to activate it without token validation, realy frustrating

any one to contact this guy who develop this plugin, to provide support and option to activate it without token validation, realy frustrating
Did that once and got an answer within 3 hours. So best try it yourself.

this plugin have very bad support, and need to be fixed for 1.3.4, also activation without token licence.

this plugin have very bad support, and need to be fixed for 1.3.4, also activation without token licence.
brate mili, gori si nego moja baba. samo kukaš naokolo. šalim se naravno ;)
english translation: dear brother, you're worse than my grandmother. just whining around. i'm kidding of course. ;)

if you don't like it, don't use it, if you have problems with the token, send a PM to @AA_ .
i have updated to 1.3.4 and the plugin is working OK. not sure about your activation under 1.3.4.
token is needed to look if you have an LEGAL xenforo istallation or not, so this will not be removed.

brate mili, gori si nego moja baba. samo kukaš naokolo. šalim se naravno ;)
english translation: dear brother, you're worse than my grandmother. just whining around. i'm kidding of course. ;)

if you don't like it, don't use it, if you have problems with the token, send a PM to @AA_ .
i have updated to 1.3.4 and the plugin is working OK. not sure about your activation under 1.3.4.
token is needed to look if you have an LEGAL xenforo istallation or not, so this will not be removed.
aha

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/it-is-plugin-error.78514/#post-794472

@AA_

Will it be possible to add champions league and Europa league 2014/2015 to this addon as they are not listed, will these be imported when the clubs are known. I use the auto add new keagues function but nothing has changed since first installed

or is this addon going to be dead after 2015 seasons

Top Bottom