[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

Regarding games that go into penalties, Through testing the league cup format... I noticed the final score is based on the penalty final score...

Can we just base the final score on the end of the match score before it goes to penalties ?

Could be a bit of an issue with the Champions League round stages, if the second leg match goes to penalties.....

i.e team leading 1-0 technically wins game.. to level it up 1-1 on aggregate.. but then loses on penalties

Technically for prediction league format, the team winning 1-0 before the end of the game should be classed as the winners for scoring purposes.

Then maybe add a bonus points system for guessing the correct outcome for the teams that wins the match on penalties.. (no need to guess correct score just the team who you think would win)

Last edited:
Any news on whether we will be able to default the alerts option to YES...? At the moment a user has to select the option for alerts but many members never find the option, even though you give instructions!o_O

The ability to remove non predictors would be a useful feature too..

3 no show with predictions in a row and your are out rule....

Any news on whether we will be able to default the alerts option to YES...? At the moment a user has to select the option for alerts but many members never find the option, even though you give instructions!o_O

This^

Also in the Ranking list, it'd be very useful if you could automatically go to the page the user is ranked on. We have 400+ people entered into a c ompetition and if someone wants to find themselves it takes forever to search the pages.

Has the development for this stopped? There was a next version discussed that added some of the missing functionality from the VBulletin version...

We had this addon running on 1.2.0 and upgraded to 1.2.2 and now wee seem to be getting php database access timeouts. After much messing around we have disabled the add in and the issue has resolved however we want to keep the game running can anyone help?

I have a licence error. This is a bad news.
But it is also a bad news that the dev was not online here for over one month.

Maybe it is unsupported??

During the validation, the following error has occurred: Error 0. Contact the author of the betting game ("AA_") on xenforo.com or xendach.de.

I am getting this if I try to activate. Why is this and how can I solve it?

I got that when I had the Addon installed on both my test and live site. Its a licensing thing which I had to contact @AA_ who simply reset my license.

Top Bottom