[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

Hello everyone,

Pardon my freshman status but I can't seem to find anywhere instructions on how to install this?!

Just got my license and not very used with xenforo, I will appreciate if anyone can direct me to a page/post where I can find some info on installing and setting up xfsoccer.

Rob

Hello everyone,

Pardon my freshman status but I can't seem to find anywhere instructions on how to install this?!

Just got my license and not very used with xenforo, I will appreciate if anyone can direct me to a page/post where I can find some info on installing and setting up xfsoccer.

Rob

Have you installed any addon yet?
It's the same procedure for most.

Upload files
Login to your ACP
Click install addon and then select the .xml file that came with the addon (either the path on your server or the location on your PC, both work fine)
Done

All good! Thank you @RobParker !

One more thing, maybe already discussed here, but is it possible to rename the /xfsoccer folder to /anythingiwant ?

One more thing, maybe already discussed here, but is it possible to rename the /xfsoccer folder to /anythingiwant ?

I'd suggest not renaming the folder. You can change the route in your ACP which will change the URL (see threads here about changing the routes for more instructions).

You can also change the phrase so it's called something different on the tabs, etc.

btw. guys.. Europa League is available since few hours ;)

DON't rename any folder ;)

go to your admin cp -> httpx://yourdomain.com/admin.php?route-filters/

click on Create Route Filter .
in field Find Route: enter xfsoccer/
in field Replace With: enter anythingYOUwant/

and Only "Enabled" is activated.
Save Route Filter..

Working :coffee:(y)

Last edited:
Can we have this compatible with responsive themes.. ?

I've so far managed make the side bar responsive by adding <xen:sidebar> your code </xen:sidebar> in xfsoccer_index and minor formatting changes in xfsoccer.css

Shows on the right, and via tab on small screen devices now.. Also include user sidebar now.. (which is a bonus!!!)

However the table formats for the main content are fixed.. can we have them so they can be unfixed so they can be responsive too ?

http://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/index.php?xfsoccer/

(select responsive theme from bottom left hand corner)

@Nicky I am trying to locate the Romanian translation for xfsoccer, do you have it somewhere? If not can you send me the .xml file from English, I will translate and send it back to you?

Rob

I just migrated my license from forum.onedomain.tld to newforum.tld, I have updated my license in xenforo customer license administration, I have completely removed the old installation from previews installation and when I try to activate xfsoccer to new domain I get an error 5, to contact you.

I have even regenerated a new validation token and nothing, same error...

Can anyone assist me with this request please?

Thank you!
Rob

I would like to install this on my test server as well but get an error when using the validation token - presumably because I already have it installed on my main forum. can you advise on how I would also install this on my test server?

Attn: @AA_ & @RobParker I got a confirmation email from xenforo saying that everything is alright with my license. Can anyone advise what Error 5 is for?

Guys, as stated in the Error message... please contact @AA_ when you are receiving it.
But remember he is not always there :whistle:.. So hiding again :notworthy::sleep:

AA_ updated [XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game with a new update entry:

1.0.9 Beta 18 changelog

update (version: 1.0.9 Beta 18): (MD5: 8ecf3467cd8329bcd8eb0815f96472a7)
  • [new] alert notifications
  • [fixed] error when submit results in live scores
alert_option.png
alert_popup.png
posted by xfsoccer build script

Read the rest of this update entry...

How does the alert work? Does it appear for everyone or just users who've previously entered a prediction? Or some other criteria?

How does the alert work? Does it appear for everyone or just users who've previously entered a prediction? Or some other criteria?

you have not seen the two screenshots?

the alert is triggered by the notification cronjob (email notification & alert)

Last edited:
Top Bottom