XFS Mobile [Deleted]

Hey Harry Fox currently by itself it won't do that but you can see in the description a link to an add-on that will do it for you.

You can browse to http://gamerexit.com/forums on a mobile device to see the most up to date version. I've revamped some of the UI and some parts like the page nav and post bit isn't quite done ;). Hoping for a release this week.
gamerexit doesn't show the mobile version :( Android firefox and the default browser

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/this-needs-attention.36784/

Might have something to do with that, but only Russ can clarify it.

This community falls apart....
Mods have no time and act without clear instructions from the management and the management does not care about this community any more.

I hope Russ releases his style as a paid resource otherwise it would be missed. Such a move would be totally understandable given the fact that foreign persons have earned more money with his style as he himself did.

It's coming back better than before it'll just be redistributed a bit differently.

That's great, I was really worried you'd let that other stuff put you off.

Just so you know your work on this is greatly appreciated and without an official XF mobile solution it's vital to a lot of people :-)

It's coming back better than before it'll just be redistributed a bit differently.

Just so you know I appreciate the time you put in helping the community, providing free resources and just being an all round genuine helpful person from the start when XF was born. Look forward in seeing what you have in store for us. (y)

Is that still true in ios6? I'm sure I read somewhere (before release) that it was changing.
i suggest to support PICTURE UPLOAD direct from phone
Newer iOS it should work, as well as android, I put in an option to toggle the upload button in the Mobile Settings. However there's currently not a way of showing it to only the devices that allow uploading(so it'll be a broken feature for some)

Top Bottom