XFS Mobile [Deleted]

Which images are you referring to, the node icons?

The forum home page doesn't use these indicators, it's the thread listing, homepage is simple bold/new nodeicon.
Hmm well I think there's an option to right? Mine seem to show it for some reason.

Russ - Great mod and I've been hacking it to suit my forum nicely so kudos :)

If clicking on a thread, it goes to the first unread post, but then jumps back to the top of the page. Is this happening for anyone else? Thanks.

I'm having the problem above (seems to be in iOS, desktop style ok, mobile jumps back to top). Read through the thread but didn't see a resolution, if you can help?

Russ - Great mod and I've been hacking it to suit my forum nicely so kudos :)

I'm having the problem above (seems to be in iOS, desktop style ok, mobile jumps back to top). Read through the thread but didn't see a resolution, if you can help?

Very cool thing you've done :), as for the jump back to top problem it's being caused by an error in thread_view, I think I accidentally removed a tad bit too much code :), I'm actually planning 1.0.7 to be released tomorrow that will fix it, I have a 3 day weekend :).

P.S. I like your condensed version with the ( # replies) to be completely honest and I hope you don't mind but care if I implement that into my version?

Excellent, look forward to that, and anything of mine you incorporate helps because it will be less restyling (I'll likely start from scratch again as this was the first draft).

Here are my other (unfinished) pages. Ideally you would have the unread 'dot' throughout forum list/PMs etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0310.webp
    IMG_0310.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0311.webp
    IMG_0311.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0312.webp
    IMG_0312.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 25
My final thought - the postbit is a bit "kitchen sink" - any way to hide all the options unless tapped? IE tap to unhide edit/delete etc. Obviously I have all the options but just for a cleaner experience for browsing.

Love your mobile style, but I have a question: in which template can I insert my Adsense code? Or is there a way to have your style include specific xenforo ad templates?

Thanks,

Tom

Great job on this :)

Would be nice to have bold text for new posts on the topics page and maybe a bread crumb at the bottom of posts.

Works great though and fast!

Important Notice
With the next release of the mobile style it will be bringing back mandatory branding on it. The branding can be removed at a cost that has yet to be determined. I've recently parted ways with my job and therefore will have more time to work on this style(and others we're releasing) which I do feel the need to get some compensation for. I would usually never change something like this mid release but it's been a decision that has been made. If you're using an outdated version you're free to keep it branding free, or you can gladly use the style with our copyright.
I hope you all can understand, thank you!

Dev Update:
Now that I have true free time this thing is getting updated like crazy :), I've taken all of your suggestions, bad reviews :( (I consider a 4 star review bad so hopefully I'll earn those 5's back) and am working hard on getting this updated. Here's a list of some important things being done. I'm excited to get you guys a preview in due time :)
  • Revamped UI
  • Mobile Ad templates created for easy use on here
  • Breadcrumb moved into a popup on the top right(removed custom nav)
  • Fixed displaying of Locked/Sticky/Redirect (y)
  • "Priority" Moderator Bar ( shows only if there are reports and functions like it should)
  • New thread titles are bolded
  • Fixed the annoying jump to new post glitch :)
  • Footer with branding enabled on this style(See post above)

Dev Update:
Now that I have true free time this thing is getting updated like crazy :), I've taken all of your suggestions, bad reviews :( (I consider a 4 star review bad so hopefully I'll earn those 5's back) and am working hard on getting this updated. Here's a list of some important things being done. I'm excited to get you guys a preview in due time :)
  • Revamped UI
  • Mobile Ad templates created for easy use on here
  • Breadcrumb moved into a popup on the top right(removed custom nav)
  • Fixed displaying of Locked/Sticky/Redirect (y)
  • "Priority" Moderator Bar ( shows only if there are reports and functions like it should)
  • New thread titles are bolded
  • Fixed the annoying jump to new post glitch :)
  • Footer with branding enabled on this style(See post above)
Awesome! I haven't done Custom Mobile Skins in months and probably won't be cause I'm busy. I wanted to ask, can you add the following additions that I had added to my custom mobile skins? 1. Last post info. 2. Avatar in Navigation. and I haven't checked but is the ability to upload photos added in this update or was it in the last update?

Hi,

I have one question.

If I was to use this style on my forum, and someone visits the site with an iPhone or android device, will it automatically detect that this is a mobile device and change the style to the mobile style?

Thanks. :)

Hi,

I have one question.

If I was to use this style on my forum, and someone visits the site with an iPhone or android device, will it automatically detect that this is a mobile device and change the style to the mobile style?

Thanks. :)

Hey Harry Fox currently by itself it won't do that but you can see in the description a link to an add-on that will do it for you.

You can browse to http://gamerexit.com/forums on a mobile device to see the most up to date version. I've revamped some of the UI and some parts like the page nav and post bit isn't quite done ;). Hoping for a release this week.

Hey Harry Fox currently by itself it won't do that but you can see in the description a link to an add-on that will do it for you.

You can browse to http://gamerexit.com/forums on a mobile device to see the most up to date version. I've revamped some of the UI and some parts like the page nav and post bit isn't quite done ;). Hoping for a release this week.

Sounds great!

Top Bottom