XFS Mobile [Deleted]

Great style - thanks so much for creating this.

If clicking on a thread, it goes to the first unread post, but then jumps back to the top of the page. Is this happening for anyone else? Thanks.

Hi Russ
Can you tell us which template to edit to to restore the Upload button? iOS 6 has ability to upload it so I want to test it.
Thank you.

Hey Andy, at work right now and don't have access to the mobile style but if I recall I either used a xen:comment or removed it completely. One spot is:

quick_reply template:

Code:
  <div class="submitUnit">
  <input type="submit" class="button primary" value="{xen:phrase post_reply}" accesskey="s" />
  <xen:include template="attachment_upload_button" />
  <xen:if is="{$showMoreOptions}"><input type="submit" class="button DisableOnSubmit" value="{xen:phrase more_options}..." name="more_options" /></xen:if>
  </div>

It's the
Code:
  <xen:include template="attachment_upload_button" />

If it looks normal there, check the attachment_upload_button template and look to see if I xen:commented out the entire template.

You didn't include <xen:include template="attachment_upload_button" /> and you also comment out the attachment_upload_button template.
Got it working now.
Thanks Russ

You didn't include <xen:include template="attachment_upload_button" /> and you also comment out the attachment_upload_button template.
Got it working now.
Thanks Russ
Good stuff, let me know how the upload is working, or doesn't. I think I originally removed it there first, then realized the button was multiple places so I commented it out :), 3am coding for you.

Really liking the style, thank you!

Xenporta still looks kinda rough, and idea on a way I can just disable it altogether for mobile access?

Really liking the style, thank you!

Xenporta still looks kinda rough, and idea on a way I can just disable it altogether for mobile access?

I can help you with xenporta I'll look at it today in your signature? Or you can force a specific style for the portal options at the bottom

Russ
In thread listing view, how do we display the latest poster instead of thread starter. I think it will be more useful

Russ
In thread listing view, how do we display the latest poster instead of thread starter. I think it will be more useful

In thread_list_item

Find:

Code:
<div class="posterDate muted">
                    By: {$thread.username} on <xen:datetime time="$thread.post_date" title="{xen:if {$visitor.user_id}, '{xen:phrase go_to_first_message_in_thread}'}" /><br />
        {xen:phrase replies}: {xen:if $thread.isRedirect, '&ndash;', {xen:number $thread.reply_count}}
</div>

You have a few options, just add it in on a new line:

Code:
                    By: {$thread.username} on <xen:datetime time="$thread.post_date" title="{xen:if {$visitor.user_id}, '{xen:phrase go_to_first_message_in_thread}'}" /><br />
Last Post: <xen:if is="{xen:helper isIgnored, $thread.last_post_user_id}">{xen:phrase ignored_member}<xen:else /><xen:username user="$thread.lastPostInfo" /></xen:if><br />
        {xen:phrase replies}: {xen:if $thread.isRedirect, '&ndash;', {xen:number $thread.reply_count}}
</div>

Or replace the existing lines with:

Code:
Last Post: <xen:if is="{xen:helper isIgnored, $thread.last_post_user_id}">{xen:phrase ignored_member}<xen:else /><xen:username user="$thread.lastPostInfo" /></xen:if><br />
</div>

Russ,
Thank you.
Got it the way I wanted.
Code:
Last post by <xen:if is="{xen:helper isIgnored, $thread.last_post_user_id}">{xen:phrase ignored_member}<xen:else /><xen:username user="$thread.lastPostInfo" /></xen:if>, <a{xen:if '{$visitor.user_id}', ' href="{xen:link posts, $thread.lastPostInfo}" title="{xen:phrase go_to_last_message}"'} class="dateTime"><xen:datetime time="$thread.lastPostInfo.post_date" /></a><br />

</div>

I notice that when I click on this, it will go to the last post or first unread post in a thread very briefly and jump right back to the first post of that page.
This seems like a bug that I report a while ago that when I click on the alert, it will take me to the first post of a thread instead of the post where I was quoted.

Thanks for your help.

Here you go:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xfs-mobile.27947/page-12#post-374324

Doesn't work for some browsers so I disabled it. Next version already has an option in the settings to enable/disable it.

Thanks! Any tips for xenporta, or would I just be best to force a different style there? I ask because I have a couple different themes (not counting the mobile). Forcing the portal might might be a little weird for users that are using other styles. Either way, a huge thanks, this really is great.

Russ,

I notice that when I click on this, it will go to the last post or first unread post in a thread very briefly and jump right back to the first post of that page.
This seems like a bug that I report a while ago that when I click on the alert, it will take me to the first post of a thread instead of the post where I was quoted.

Thanks for your help.

I'll take a look must of missed you saying it before.

Thanks! Any tips for xenporta, or would I just be best to force a different style there? I ask because I have a couple different themes (not counting the mobile). Forcing the portal might might be a little weird for users that are using other styles. Either way, a huge thanks, this really is great.

Try this in your extra.css:

Code:
.sidebar .bottomBlocks { 
float: none !important;
width: auto !important;
}

.sidebar .topBlocks { width: auto !important; }
.recentNews .leftDate .newsDate { margin-left: 0px !important; }

Top Bottom