XF's home page, am I the only one getting there all the time?

Omri.L

The blue page with the xenForo logo.

When I accidentelly click "Home" , I'm getting it.
Or when i'm goint straight to xenForo.com...
and it has no value for me as i'm already registered.

Would be nice if registered users could redirect straight to forums.

The blue page with the xenForo logo.

When I accidentelly click "Home" , I'm getting it.
Or when i'm goint straight to xenForo.com...
and it has no value for me as i'm already registered.

Would be nice if registered users could redirect straight to forums.
Click Forum instead. Home is the big blue page. Clicking forum will take you to the main forum page.
Liz

Yes, but who knows what they may be reserving that for, so why code it to just uncode it? Liz
Because, the question is: does it bother you right now?
WHEN the home page would be ready, it's a different story.
for the practicl part: it takes no more than few lines to make it.

Because, the question is: does it bother you right now?
WHEN the home page would be ready, it's a different story.
for the practicl part: it takes no more than few lines to make it.

No, it doesn't bother me. And from the paucity of threads on the subject, I would assume, it doesn't bother that many others either. Liz

I hit "Home" a few times but learned to go to Forums instead.  It makes no difference, if you hit Home you get redirected to the forum within 3 seconds.

i'm always hitting the logo on my forum , to refresh or get to forums ...
first here i was hitting home or logo few times , now i'm used to "Forums" tab

i'm always hitting the logo on my forum , to refresh or get to forums ...
first here i was hitting home or logo few times , now i'm used to "Forums" tab
Yeah , the logo should naturally be directing to the forums' index.
Okay, if you all feel fine with it I guess it's just me :)

The target for the logo is an option. It can either point to your home URL, or your main forums.

A lot of the comments regarding "home" and the logo are based on what other software does. If a forum is a component of your website, it makes sense to present it like that, rather than an island with a link back on the bottom right. Most people will use their own logo, probably the one for their site, so logically that would link back to the root of their site (as it usually does on most other sites).

The target for the logo is an option. It can either point to your home URL, or your main forums.

A lot of the comments regarding "home" and the logo are based on what other software does. If a forum is a component of your website, it makes sense to present it like that, rather than an island with a link back on the bottom right. Most people will use their own logo, probably the one for their site, so logically that would link back to the root of their site (as it usually does on most other sites).
Hi!

Yeah I know that. I wasn't speaking about it generally, but specifically in xenforo.com, where the forums is the only option. But, I guess it only bothers me

This also does not bother me. I learned to click Forums from the start so now I'm used to it. And Home will be a website soon enough.

Top Bottom