Resource icon

[XFR] User Albums 1.0.0 b7

No permission to download
Yes according to the author it is, but I've taken to modifying it locally for the time being. (and no I can't release it I already asked the author) Eventually Robbo's Gallery add-on will replace it on my board.

Can you add likes feature for the photo comments?

I need a code change. I would lime to show the 3 thumbnails on the frontpage for everyone, but I do not want Guests to be able to see the larger images when clicking on this frontpage thumbnails.

How can I do this?

I need a code change. I would lime to show the 3 thumbnails on the frontpage for everyone, but I do not want Guests to be able to see the larger images when clicking on this frontpage thumbnails.

How can I do this?
That's what I have set up on my site. Enable guests to view the albums in permissions but do not permit them to view the image, album or gallery templates through use of template conditionals.

Does the latest/random images before/after forum listing feature not work if you only have global albums?

Edit: just saw the fix on the last page.

On another note, clicking on an image from the latest images box on the homepage, should that open the lightbox when the page loads or is it supposed to just load the page it is on and scroll to the image?

Nah man I meant to reply to erich in an entirely different thread about pininterest and bookmarks. My bad. :LOL:

Once a user establishes an album, is there a way for the user to easily post an image from the album into a post?

Once a user establishes an album, is there a way for the user to easily post an image from the album into a post?

That's what I would like to know as well. I was also thinking of there was any way uploaded images could be automatically posted to the gallery, but I think that's asking too much from the developers :P

That's what I would like to know as well. I was also thinking of there was any way uploaded images could be automatically posted to the gallery, but I think that's asking too much from the developers :p

Well, if there is, it's not obvious. And if there's not, I really don't see the point of this gallery other than for "gee whiz, I have a gallery" effect, which is pretty useless. On my sites, users have galleries for easy insertion of images into forum posts.

Can multiple users upload in the same album
edite:
  1. Global albums - user can create global album in which other users can upload images. This is an experimental feature.

In IE9, logged out/as guest.. I have it set to be able to view, comment, and "like" photos... But it's not working in IE9. Not sure what it is, but this happened with Borbole's guest/invalid user view limit plugin too. Apparently it's server side issue, which he gave me a "fix" for it... >_>.

Edit: I can view them, just not "like", nor comment them.

Getting a little frustrated..... meh
Trying to do an install of this, here is situation:

Rebult entire Xenforo from one already there (previously had this add-on installed)
Once done, obviously no options to uninstall the add-on to install again.
So, deleted all old and reuploaded all files.
I have completely dropped all tables associated with this add on, in order to have fresh.

Now, when I "Install Add-On", I get this error:
error.webp

Can anyone please help.

Can anyone assist with a vb4 importer?

I have gone through all the posts and there doesn't seem to be one that will work. All the vb attachments are stored on the server which vb4 places all the album images into the same folder as the post attachments i.e. root/attachments/x

I really need this to convert a vb site over to XF...thanks

I just need one more thing before I move things. Can it do inserting photos from albums to posts? (i.e. without uploading it again and re-use the photos)

Top Bottom