• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] User Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed and created the two new templates, added the module and saved order update, but no photo block showing on XenPortal. Even added new photo's.

That fixed it. Only problem now images aren't resizing to thumbnail size in the css, so you only see a section of the picture and if height is streached too.

thumbs.webp

That fixed it. Only problem now images aren't resizing to thumbnail size in the css, so you only see a section of the picture and if height is streached too.

View attachment 16672

Read my post:

If jou want the latest image on position left/right just edit EWRporta_Block_LastImages.css

.thumbnailHolder

{
float: left;
width: 33%;
}

to:

.thumbnailHolder
{
float: left;
width: 99%;
}

If I install I get the following error message on the front page:

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

If I install I get the following error message on the front page:

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
Are you refering to the EWPorta module?
If so, I had to capitolize the From clause in the SQL
lastimages.php line 41 make = FROM EWRporta_modules

Hello all I'm back with another question.

When the user is creating a new album (album title, album description) and clicks the "create album" button, I would like them to be navigated to the image upload screen as apposed to the blank album screen. Is this possible?

Your help is greatly appreciated

Luke

Hello all I'm back with another question.

When the user is creating a new album (album title, album description) and clicks the "create album" button, I would like them to be navigated to the image upload screen as apposed to the blank album screen. Is this possible?

Your help is greatly appreciated

Luke

Edit Albums.php

library/XfRu/UserAlbums/ControllerPublic/Albums.php

Find around line 228:
Code:
XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('useralbums/view', $writer->getMergedData())

Replace:

Code:
XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('useralbums/manage-images', $writer->getMergedData())

Edit Albums.php
Thank you boban, that's easy enough. To add to that, is there a way to activate the "upload image" button automatically when the user is navigated to the page? I'm trying to streamline the process as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom