Resource icon

[xfr] User Albums More 1.0.0

No permission to download
not sure if this is possible, maybe have "who viewed" for the albums/pictures? the original resource author seemed to have abandoned his, needs or should be taken over now by someone willing to dedicate their time and support to it.

I seem to be getting random server errors similar to this:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error::$params - library/SplendidNetwork/XfRuAlbumsMore/ControllerPublic/Albums.php:18
Generated By: Unknown Account, 40 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/SplendidNetwork/XfRuAlbumsMore/ControllerPublic/Albums.php(18): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/xxx/pub...', 18, Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): SplendidNetwork_XfRuAlbumsMore_ControllerPublic_Albums->actionList()
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(60) "http://www.xyz.com/useralbums/pete-bess.1452/list"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Any thoughts on what may be going wrong and any way to correct it?...thanks

I seem to be getting random server errors similar to this:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error::$params - library/SplendidNetwork/XfRuAlbumsMore/ControllerPublic/Albums.php:18
Generated By: Unknown Account, 40 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/SplendidNetwork/XfRuAlbumsMore/ControllerPublic/Albums.php(18): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/xxx/pub...', 18, Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): SplendidNetwork_XfRuAlbumsMore_ControllerPublic_Albums->actionList()
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(60) "http://www.xyz.com/useralbums/pete-bess.1452/list"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Any thoughts on what may be going wrong and any way to correct it?...thanks

Hmmm...

Try this:

Open library/SplendidNetwork/XfRuAlbumsMore/ControllerPublic/Albums.php

Find:

PHP:
$albums = $this->limitAlbumsOnType($response->params['albums']);

Replace with:

PHP:
if(isset($response->params['albums']))
            $albums = $this->limitAlbumsOnType($response->params['albums']);

Thanks sadikb...there are two instances of that code so I presume I replace both of them...will give it a go and see what happens

I think a good feature to add to this would be something in the profile postbit and on the profile page that says "unlock/lock private albums for this user". That way when people are viewing a thread or profile they can simply choose to unlock their albums for a particular person. Makes it a lot easier than having to manually add usernames.

Just an idea of a feature I would like to see and use :)
It basically boils down to something like "Allow people to see albums when they have at least x postings and / or are members for at least y days". This would help me with some register-only-for-pictures stalkers :/

Could an option be added to albums which enables users to choose pics from their albums as avatar pics?

Reactions: DRE
Does anybody else have a problem with a missing thumbnail in the grid view in user albums? For example, when I click on the Album tab in the user profile page, a grid view of all the albums comes up but all the thumbs are broken. Its honestly the only thing that sucks about this addon. Everything else works great. Any idea how I can fix it?

Thanks

This is going to sound stupid, but I want to create a couple of albums for my members to use. I want ONLY members (which is to include moderators/staff) to be able to add photos to these albums.

I have set-up all the user group permissions. For right now it is set to where Guests can NOT view the albums. Haven't decided the final verdict on that yet. But, I am torn between "Global" setting and "Member's Only" ... are these (basically the way I have usergroup permissions set) the same thing?

If I set it to "Global" still only member's can upload photos and view them, and then if I set it to "Members Only" are they the same thing essentially because I have it set where Guests cannot view albums?

Same question for if I set it to "Public" wouldn't that still mean by usergroup permissions only members can see the albums?

I know this sounds so stupid and like a question I have already answered for myself. But please confirm the difference, and would it change anything if I set it to where Guests can view them?

Also, is there a way to make the photos within albums not clickable to "save as" or anything like that to help prevent users artwork from being stolen? I suppose not, but wanted to ask.

Also, is there a way to make the photos within albums not clickable to "save as" or anything like that to help prevent users artwork from being stolen? I suppose not, but wanted to ask.

images exist in video memory and can be captured by a variety of software tools .. there exists many javascripts for trapping the right mouse click in order to disable the 'SaveAs' option...
probably easier to focus on limiting access to images with user access controls.

I have TechSmith Camtasia Studio and it comes with superior screen image capturing technology

I have a user who set his albums to members only - which has made it so no one can see them but me (well at least not the user that made it or the couple others I tested). If I set them back to public, everyone can see them.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
I have a user who set his albums to members only - which has made it so no one can see them but me (well at least not the user that made it or the couple others I tested). If I set them back to public, everyone can see them.

Any ideas?

Also, any ideas on this one?
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method SplendidNetwork_XfRuAlbumsMore_Model_Albums::responseException() - library/XenForo/Controller.php:824
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(59) "http://www.ballisticallyspeaking.com/useralbums/ibt.18/view"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom