• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] Infractions

it appears that the 'details' overlay is either displaying inaccurate information or perhaps the warnings are assigning points.
in the below image an infraction that normally carries a 5 point penalty has been issued as a warning. while it does display as a warning, it looks like the 5 points are added to the total regardless.

0035.webp

this is the only infraction on record for this user, as is evident in his profile.
(off topic: the total infraction count/points should really be recorded here as well)

0036.webp

Hi !

How i can hide the tab of "Infractions" in the profile, so i want to this tabs is only seen for administrators or moderators.

Nice Addon! Translating in German done. :)

Is it possible, that the infractions that a member got, only can viewed by himself?

Thanks a lot for the nice plugin!

after many updates can not find the button to infraction.

Code:
<xen:if is="{$canReply}">
                    <a href="{xen:link threads/reply, $thread, 'quote={$post.post_id}'}" data-postUrl="{xen:link posts/quote, $post}" class="ReplyQuote item control reply" title="{xen:phrase reply_quoting_this_message}"><span></span>{xen:phrase reply}</a>
                </xen:if>
                </xen:hook>
                </div>
        <xen:hook name="infractions.getInfractionControlLink" params="{xen:array 'post_id={$post.post_id}'}"></xen:hook>...
</div>
    </xen:set>
I'm looking at the code adds a "..." at the end and see. But I do not see the button to make a breach

1.webp

also check permissions and I have assigned correctly.

I'm having problems where ban lengths are not staying or as long and such...

ban1.png

ban2.png

Howdy, I'm on Xen 1.0.4 and I searched the post template for
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}"><a href="{xen:link posts/report, $post}" class="OverlayTrigger item control report" data-cacheOverlay="false"><span></span>{xen:phrase report}</a></xen:if>
but it couldn't find anything. Couldn't even find "visitor.u" as I started to type out visitor.user_id and so forth.

I can only presume the templates changed in 1.0.4? That or I'm missing something... :confused:

Version 1.0.3:
  • [+] New page with infractors list added. To see that page, user mush have "View Infractors List" permission
  • [+] Member card now show information about user's active infractions
  • [*] Template hooks used for add-in. No need to manual templates editing
  • [*] Instead of personal conversation, add-on send an email with notification about new infraction
  • [*] Some templates werw changed.
  • [*] Fixed some bugs.

and to give infractions, configure everything had been done before (in previous version) all requested Version 1.0.4 and not work for me, I could not find the phrase "giving offense" in the post.
In this version as given or as configured so you can give me infractions as well set the permissions to give infractions.

When clicking this on mine, I get:
The controller XfRu_Infractions_ControllerPublic_Index does not define an action called Index.

Just installed the latest version and gave admins permissions for now. Any ideas?

edit: Also here:

fv2Pr.png

edit2: If I try to create a new infraction I get:
Server Error

Invalid data writer 'XfRu_Infractions_DataWriter_Infraction' specified

Have you uploaded all files from the archive? If so, try to upload again, maybe there was an error while uploading

Doh, what a simple fix. Not sure why I didn't think of that, and really not sure why the files failed the first time. Thanks.

is going to be updated for 1.1? i hope so, because id rather continue using this rather than move to the native 'warn' system.
there are 2 issues that really need to be fixed though:
1. the overlay is not showing accurate info
2. most annoying, people are being unbanned prematurely

Top Bottom