xForobook Mobile [Paid] [Deleted]

New thread list first view...

LYDmLZ.png

Looks great, can I suggest;

i) after the thread authors name to include the thread creation date/time. Eg. "berrucan, today 13:24" or "berrucan, Mon 07:34" or "berrucan, Jan 2nd"
ii) Just above the last message day/time, include the last message post author's username. Eg ..
JohnSmith
Monday at 14:07​

Thanks.

Looks great, can I suggest;

i) after the thread authors name to include the thread creation date/time. Eg. "berrucan, today 13:24" or "berrucan, Mon 07:34" or "berrucan, Jan 2nd"
ii) Just above the last message day/time, include the last message post author's username. Eg ..
JohnSmith
Monday at 14:07​

Thanks.
Really, adding all of this info defeats the purpose of having a mobile style. You might as well suggest they use the default style which works on the phone so they can have all the bells and whistles. Tapatalk was popular because they kept things to a minimum and easy to use on a phone.

adding all of this info
Seriously? Around 30 characters in current empty/white space - hardly 'bells and whistles'. Support for add-ons, resource manager, and Xen gallery is far more "bells and whistles" for a lite/mobile style.
And knowing the age of the thread, and the last message username is quite essential to the user experience and core usability of a discussion forum!

Eagle updated xForobook Mobile with a new update entry:

Updates and News

xForobook Mobile Version 1.1.10 Released

IMPORTANT NOTE
The style 99% has been changed. Before upgrade, remove all old style files in FTP. Before import new style, reset to all style properties, colors, templates, etc. or remove old style from styles in Admin Control Panel or overwrite the mobile style. As I said, don't forget to a backup because you will lose your custom edits after upgrade...

-Minor bugs and known issues fixed.
-xForoBook renamed xForobook now.
-Added avatar with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can we get some hints on styling the new version?
Where's the logo reference? (I changed "Header Logo Image Path" in Header and Nav Style Property, but this doesn't appear to be it)
Which colour palette properties are used by which areas of the style? (maybe annotate a couple of screenshots)

Thanks.

Yes there is a lot of user banner right but it's possible to solve problem. In the mobile style, find in message_user_info template;

Code:
{xen:helper userBanner, $user, 'wrapped'}

Remove it and save template.

i can't find it in the message_user_info?

I have a question. The color scheme on my forum home appears as my default yet the scheme changes in the postbit? Is that intentional? Also, I had to overwrite the xforobook-logo.png because I could not find where to change in admin. All I could find is this which does not apply: style properties>header and navigation>Header Logo Image Path>logo.png

mobile_forum_home.jpg

mobile_postbit.jpg

I have a question. The color scheme on my forum home appears as my default yet the scheme changes in the postbit? Is that intentional? Also, I had to overwrite the xforobook-logo.png because I could not find where to change in admin. All I could find is this which does not apply: style properties>header and navigation>Header Logo Image Path>logo.png

mobile_forum_home.jpg

mobile_postbit.jpg

Did you look at screenshots?

View attachment 95146 View attachment 95147 View attachment 95148 View attachment 95149 View attachment 95150

You will see them how to edit / change colors etc. :) If still can't change or edit, create a conversation with me please.

Top Bottom