Implemented XFMG moderation que

island

Three small items I notice when testing XFMG on the xenforo.com demo today with moderation queue enabled for new members:

1.) It would be nice if a thumbnail was shown in the moderation queue for each photo in the moderation queue so you didn't have to click through to each one but could quickly see if the images were appropriate for the site.
I moderate new images on my current gallery from new users until they've been around for a little while to know the ropes. I just want to screen out anything that has nothing to do with the site (totally off topic) or things which are obviously not family-friendly, etc.
Would this be easy to enable with a template edit or difficult to get each thumbnail url?

2.) It would be nice if there were an "approve all" option so you could scan the moderation queue page and approve all instead of having to click approve for each and every one.

3.) The first time uploading as a new user, the message that the image was in the moderation queue, thanks for uploading, a moderator will approve shortly... appeared and disappeared too quickly for me to see it. Is there an easy way to keep that on screen for a couple seconds longer?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
1.) It would be nice if a thumbnail was shown in the moderation queue for each photo in the moderation queue so you didn't have to click through to each one but could quickly see if the images were appropriate for the site.
I moderate new images on my current gallery from new users until they've been around for a little while to know the ropes. I just want to screen out anything that has nothing to do with the site (totally off topic) or things which are obviously not family-friendly, etc.
Would this be easy to enable with a template edit or difficult to get each thumbnail url?
This has been changed in XFMG 2.0.

2.) It would be nice if there were an "approve all" option so you could scan the moderation queue page and approve all instead of having to click approve for each and every one.
That would be a suggestion better made for XF itself if it doesn't exist already.

3.) The first time uploading as a new user, the message that the image was in the moderation queue, thanks for uploading, a moderator will approve shortly... appeared and disappeared too quickly for me to see it. Is there an easy way to keep that on screen for a couple seconds longer?
We've changed this to work similarly to other places -- a message will be displayed and stay on the screen.

Top Bottom