XFMG Embed video

ChrisTERiS

Short question :) Does XFMG supports embed videos but not with URL but code like:
Code:
<iframe src="https://www.mydomain.com/embed/1MOelxwF1tTfhjX" frameborder="0" width="700" height="400" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you
Chris

It uses the BB code media site system so requires a URL and a site to be set up in your Admin control panel. The aim would be to convert URLs of the specified format to the iframe.

It uses the BB code media site system so requires a URL and a site to be set up in your Admin control panel. The aim would be to convert URLs of the specified format to the iframe.
I thought something like this :( The problem is that even if the list of supported video providers is so long, I want to embed video from my own website which is in different domain, different server. Actually I tried in the demo to enter a URL from my site and it rejected (The specified URL cannot be embedded as media.).

The list of supported video providers isn't particularly long - there are 18 providers by default. You can disable any which you don't think add any value for your users to make the list more manageable if needed.

The BB code media site system is the way to do what you want to do. I can only assume at this point that you haven't configured the BB code media site correctly if it isn't working.

You can post a thread in "Styling & customizations" if you need help specifically with creating the correct BB code media site definition.

Thank you very much. I created a demo but I was looking in wrong place (Setup-> Options-> Media Embedding) while the correct is Content-> bbcode Media Sites. Even if I'm getting some errors "Media error: Format(s) not supported or source(s) not found", thumbnail is correct, so I just need to check other settings.

The important is that embed videos from other sources is a well supported feature. I thought that only those service providers were supported.

Top Bottom