Not a bug XFCP. PhpStorm.

It looks like you're looking at the RM code, rather than an add-on you've created. Therefore, you likely don't have the development output for this add-on and thus don't have the extension_hint.php file. (If you do, all official XF add-ons are now ignored by default unless you override in config.php.)

I think you're talking about our extension_hint.php generated file which should alias XFCP_Watched with the correct extension class, is that correct?

It's all working in my testing so you really just have to make sure that the extension_hint.php file exists in the src/addons/XFRM/_output directory. Note that development mode needs to be enabled and the development data for the add-on needs to be available and written out to the file system. Without that, which you won't have by default, the file won't exist and the extension hinting won't work.

You may be noticing this as a result of a recent change we made which no longer outputs any development data automatically for any add-on that starts with an XF prefix.

To workaround that you would need to add the following to src/config.php:
PHP:
$config['development']['skipAddOns'] = [];
Which would enable development output for XF and all XF* add-ons. To restore the previous behaviour where only XF was skipped, change it to:
PHP:
$config['development']['skipAddOns'] = ['XF'];

I think you're talking about our extension_hint.php generated file which should alias XFCP_Watched with the correct extension class, is that correct?
Yes, exactly.

Now everything became clear.
Thanks for the quick response.
Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Top Bottom