xFCommunities

Mr. Blogger

logo.png

Hope everyone comes to check us out! We offer services for Xenforo and non-xenforo users. You can also promote your Xenforo forum also, and enjoy your time in our community section.

I am really liking this alot. The color usage is great, the pattern background on both the header and welcome message is a very nice touch.
I like using pattern/textures on forums in this way as long as they are tastefully used. You hit the mark there.

Your logo is different. In this case, different being a good thing. I will suggest tho that you make some space above the logo, and between the bottom of the logo and navbar.
Otherwise it looks squished in there.

The postbit is nicely done. The only thing I do not like, and it seems to be inherent in XF when you use the extra info, is that large blank space beneath the content. I really hope that they remedy that in future versions.

Very good job.

And I will add my +1 to vodka's suggestion to add padding between the avatars and info in the Recent Status updates. Really does not look good as is.

Did you update or something? I can't see the padding. You could probably use the same structure for the template as the staff online now block. I like the colour scheme, really blends in well.

My only issue is your node naming - you've used XF as an abbreviation but used Xenforo as node names - you should capitalise (capitalize) the F just to be consistent with your name.

EDIT: Same with your node icons
forum-unread.png

It is on the fixed theme. But not on the fluid theme yet.
Aren't they children of each other so that they're consistent? I.e. the fluid theme being a parent and the fixed theme being a child so that the fixed theme inherits the parent's attributes? o_O

Doh, i only did the changes for the skin im using (Fixed Version) i will add the changes for the fluid one now :P

Aren't they children of each other so that they're consistent? I.e. the fluid theme being a parent and the fixed theme being a child so that the fixed theme inherits the parent's attributes? o_O

The fixed version is a child of the fluid and i only made changes to the fixed (child) skin.

ah that is much better. I didn't look to see if there was a fixed width, because as a general rule, I don't like them. :)

Now add some space above and below the logo and you're good to go!

Y'know what I was just thinking?

It's too bad that the blackish parts of your logo isn't the same color as the border around the top part of the navbar.
Then you could sit your logo right on the navbar and it would look like it's all one piece. :)

Top Bottom