[XFA] Votings System

[XFA] Votings System [Paid] 1.5.0

No permission to buy (€6.00)
XFA updated [XFA] Votings System with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new features

Corrected bugs:
  • Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'ip' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
  • Date not in line with the user input

New features:
  • Option to display Font Awesome icons in front of navbar links
  • Permission to view who voted
  • Users can now require a reason for the vote to be input

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can users change their votes?

Also, what I'm really looking for it something that would do the following.

Allot users say 10 points, in a specific category.

Then can the "spend" those points on various polls within a specific category. That way, they can't up vote every poll in a category. I'm trying to get a feel for what are the most "important" items to my users. I hope that makes sense.

Basically, all items in a category are "linked" in that they are all related, so I am trying to find out what items are the more important items in that category, but let users remove a vote for a feature they voted for before, and use that vote on a new feature, etc.

Can users change their votes?

Not currently but this can be requested from our dedicated sub-forum.

Also, what I'm really looking for it something that would do the following.

Allot users say 10 points, in a specific category.

Then can the "spend" those points on various polls within a specific category. That way, they can't up vote every poll in a category. I'm trying to get a feel for what are the most "important" items to my users. I hope that makes sense.

Basically, all items in a category are "linked" in that they are all related, so I am trying to find out what items are the more important items in that category, but let users remove a vote for a feature they voted for before, and use that vote on a new feature, etc.

The add-on doesn't work like that currently.

Hi,

I would really like to have a simple form for users adding votes/ideas without having to select icons or start/end date or anything else . Just select a category and add title and description.

I've two issues after installing on my dev environment
1:
Install instraction link is dead http://www.xen-factory.com/index.php?documents/votings-system.60
2:
When trying to add a new vote an error occurs saying that fontawesome cannot be found. But I did not activate font awesome within the settings
An exception occurred: Class 'XFA_Common_FontAwesomeIcons' not found in
/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/community/library/XFA/VotingsSystem/ControllerPublic/Votings.php on line 179

1. XFA_VotingsSystem_ControllerPublic_Votings->_getVotingAddOrEditResponse() in XFA/VotingsSystem/ControllerPublic/Votings.php at line 228
  2. XFA_VotingsSystem_ControllerPublic_Votings->actionAdd() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/community/index.php at line 13
What can I do @XFA ?

Top Bottom