[XFA] Votings System

[XFA] Votings System [Paid] 1.5.0

No permission to buy (€6.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Votings System - Easy submission of ideas, suggestions, questions, etc... to other users votes !

Description
Votings System allow you and your user to submit ideas, questions, suggestions, etc... to others votes !

Votings are fully configurable, from the vote for/vote against to the time period during which votes are allowed through number of votes or time between votes.
They are sorted in categories and for each votes tendency of the latest X votes is displayed (up/down/square) as well as an overall "heat" of the votes.

Each...

Read more about this resource...

oh so you can only have up and down as the voting parameters...any chance you can add two different variables per poll? Have the first variable's text in red and the other in green. Personally id like to see this evolve into a more robust and configurable poll addon rather than just yes/no.

I'm curios for what the customer is using it. Would they - by any chance - mind if you posted the forum they are using it on?

The forum is not online yet, they are preparing their migration.
It's for bettings, they use it to let users get advices on a bet.

May I ask you why is that of any interest ?

Clément

This addon would be a lot more useful if it had 2 configurable options per poll instead of the up and down buttons.

What I find a little bit difficult for usecases I'm thinking about is that you can't give it a long introduction. E.g. if you have a thread with a vote you can talk about the topic in the thread. The ability to embed it into threads might be interesting (BBCode)

This addon would be a lot more useful if it had 2 configurable options per poll instead of the up and down buttons.

Well you chan change the text as a matter of fact of the tooltip on the up/down button.
But yes I see what you mean it could be more interesting to see the text instead of having the two buttons in that case.

What I find a little bit difficult for usecases I'm thinking about is that you can't give it a long introduction. E.g. if you have a thread with a vote you can talk about the topic in the thread. The ability to embed it into threads might be interesting (BBCode)

I could either embed a thread or could add a text you could ese in overlay when clicking on the title for example, what do you think ?

If there would be a way to embed it into threads ala BBCode allowing voting on the embed or at least showing the current result and a link to the page where the user can vote I would buy it and use it for A/B community votes/decisions.

Many of the votes that I would put there really need a short explanation.

That's a nice idea, I could add an option when creating a thread to create and link a voting to it.

Bbcode that displays multiple results with vote button wpuld be nicer.

Please also add option to name the two variables rather than just up and down buttons.

Top Bottom