[XFA] Usergroup Block

[XFA] Usergroup Block [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy (€4.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Usergroup Block - Add a new block to your forum sidebar listing all the usergroups and their number of members.

Description
This add-on allows you to add a new block in your forum sidebar where the list of your usergroups will be displayed along with the number of members belonging to each of them.

Thanks to a set of options, you can select wether the displayed number of members in the groups is based on Primary usergroup or Secondary usergroup or both, as well as hide specific usergroups from being displayed.

Read more about this resource...

XFA updated [XFA] Usergroup Block with a new update entry:

New Features

• Options :
    • Enable Sidebar Block
    • Exclude groups => You can select groups via checkbox
    • Display Order
      • Display Styling Priority
      • Total user in group
    • Display member list
    • Enable counter
  • New permission:
    • View Member list
  • Member list : Display users in usergroup. You can filter user by
    • Primary Group
    • Secondary Group
  • Widget Framework
  • French language

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks
I have installed your addon
The addon Doesnt exclude any usergroup from the member list. But add a New page where members are filtred by usergroup ( Not in the default member list page). that is a big difference in my opinion.
2.webp

Also even when I choose to display members by Secondary group . the addon will still display the primary group by default
3.webp

4.webp

I hope I didnt misunderstood how this addon is working, thanks anyway.

Last edited:
At first this may seem like its no big deal but it does some things you may not notice... For 1 its a KEY for your users to know what user group markup is for each group, and it allows them to view the members of each user group separately. this is an important add-on any forum can benefit from

Top Bottom