[XFA] Tags Generator

[XFA] Tags Generator [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy (€6.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Tags Generator - Time to get the content of your forum tagged to meet your expectations !

Description
It's time to get the content of your forum tagged to meet your expectations !

With this add-on from XFA, you can generate tags for the elements which are not sufficiently tagged on your forum, supporting the following content tagging:
  • Threads
  • Resources
  • Documents
The generator search for threads meeting the criteria you specify and suggests tags based on word occurrences in the item content....

Read more about this resource...

Was waiting for this. Installed on 1.5.11 and working as expected. It would be nice to have the option to exclude forums so it would take less time to deselect threads where you don't want any tags. Have 227K threads with no tags at the moment.

Don't hesitate to post this as a rating :)

That's a good idea, can you please open a suggestion request in the dedicated sub-forum of our forum ?

Can you explain more how this works?
What is the expected usage scenario and workflow?

Don't hesitate to post this as a rating :)

That's a good idea, can you please open a suggestion request in the dedicated sub-forum of our forum ?

Was planning to and done ;)

I will place the suggestion on the forum. Also the option to only check for tags in title would be good and at the moment you can select max. 99 threads to tag per page. More would be even faster, but server load could be to much if you have many tags per thread to add. But is possible, with the 'Batch Update Tags' add-on i add 1 or 2 tags to 15-20K threads at once.

I've just purchased the addon and installed.
I run the thread process, inserted some words separated by commas in the option field, but the addon suggest the blacklisted words.
What's wrong?

Attachments

• Schermata 2016-12-21 alle 21.30.40.webp
    Schermata 2016-12-21 alle 21.30.40.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Schermata 2016-12-21 alle 21.31.16.webp
    Schermata 2016-12-21 alle 21.31.16.webp
    54 KB · Views: 8
Can you explain more how this works?
What is the expected usage scenario and workflow?

Basically this add-on would help you get all elements on your forum tagged.
I think tags are a good thing for search engines and also for your user to search content.

Was planning to and done ;)

I will place the suggestion on the forum. Also the option to only check for tags in title would be good and at the moment you can select max. 99 threads to tag per page. More would be even faster, but server load could be to much if you have many tags per thread to add. But is possible, with the 'Batch Update Tags' add-on i add 1 or 2 tags to 15-20K threads at once.

Searching by title doesn't really make sense as the title are most of the time not very long.

I run the thread process, inserted some words separated by commas in the option field, but the addon suggest the blacklisted words.
What's wrong?

Hum maybe a bug.
Will see if I can do a bug fix version before leaving for christmas.

Searching by title doesn't really make sense as the title are most of the time not very long.

Correct, but when text is taken from the first post you sometimes get smiley code as a tag suggestion.

Very short titles gives only 1 tag most of the times but would be a good option if you want to tag a lot of threads at once without searching for less usable tags.

I really like the posts approach. Titles aren't so good for tagging. I prchased this addon for this post analisys feature

Correct, but when text is taken from the first post you sometimes get smiley code as a tag suggestion.

Very short titles gives only 1 tag most of the times but would be a good option if you want to tag a lot of threads at once without searching for less usable tags.

Well in that case you could put the smileys code as not usable, or I could add that as a feature.

Well in that case you could put the smileys code as not usable, or I could add that as a feature.

I will first try to exclude them and will let you know how that works. No need to add as a feature if it works fine that way.

What's wrong?

Was it somehow in capitals ? while you input not in capitals ?

Are you sure ? Because from the screenshot it seemed the thread title is having a capital.

No news, I am on holidays with just a computer to access on an irregular basis the forum to check out messages.

I'll be back on tuesday, have a lots of issues to analyse though so this may take a bit of time.

Clément

See yourself
This is the post
Schermata 2016-12-31 alle 15.10.36.webp

These are the options:

Schermata 2016-12-31 alle 15.11.53.webp

This is the result:
Schermata 2016-12-31 alle 15.10.21.webp

I don't see all capitalized word... "della" for example and many others.

Indeed, will check this out later this week as I am back from vacations.

Thanks for the detailed data.

Clément

Top Bottom