[XFA] Tags Generator

[XFA] Tags Generator [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy (€6.00)
What is this option with permissions? -> Restrict block view

Also is there a way you can process a lot of tags at once? At the moment i can set max 500 per page, but i have to do this every page. 6500 pages to do this is a lot :P

What is this option with permissions? -> Restrict block view

Also is there a way you can process a lot of tags at once? At the moment i can set max 500 per page, but i have to do this every page. 6500 pages to do this is a lot :p

The limitation was raised in the latest version, no limitation, no ?

Regarding the permission, this permission is not related to the add-on I think.

The limitation was raised in the latest version, no limitation, no ?

Regarding the permission, this permission is not related to the add-on I think.

Indeed no limitation per page. But when i do 5000 per page i get a security error. Maybe an other way of processing would be better?

Searched the phrase of the permission -> permission_forum_xfa_tfb_restrictBlockView [XFA] Tags Generator

What do you mean by security error ?

This phrase is not from tags generator, an erorr on my side.

Yes but this works with deferred calls.
Meaning it does it in the background and you don't see it running and it processes it in batches of a certain amount of resources.

Am I correct in thinking that I can run this to add tags to all my threads that do not currently have tags? If I have 100,000 threads is this going to make me manually choose tags for 100,000 threads? Or is it just going to add the most common words for me?

Am I correct in thinking that I can run this to add tags to all my threads that do not currently have tags? If I have 100,000 threads is this going to make me manually choose tags for 100,000 threads? Or is it just going to add the most common words for me?

This is is right, you configure the thresholds of number of tags below which generate tags.
It then auto suggests words and you can have it set to automatically tick the box to validate the application and then run the process.
So yes would allow you to add the common words with low involvements from you, except perhaps clicking on run because 100 000 threads on a page would be too much to handle :).

Yes but this works with deferred calls.
Meaning it does it in the background and you don't see it running and it processes it in batches of a certain amount of resources.

Ok, good to know. With some other add-ons i can see it running.

Think i have to increase PHP's max_input_vars for this to work. I tested it on 1000 per page and that works, but over that i get the error.

Which would see logical, that's a lot of threads to process :)
I could do something that automatically process all pages as an option.

Top Bottom