[XFA] Tags Generator

[XFA] Tags Generator [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy (€6.00)
Will this work with xF2 or is there anything else similar to this that pulls tags from posts and not just titles?
We have Tag Essentials already

Will this work with xF2 or is there anything else similar to this that pulls tags from posts and not just titles?
We have Tag Essentials already

No it will not work with XF2. It is planned to upgrade the addon though:
Please add this as a suggestion, can 't tell when I'll do it though, quite a bunch of work right now between custom works and xF2 ports testing.

There is a problem with foreign charsets; japanese text seems to have words with 3 chars, but is found with the limit of 5, probably because it is counted double per char. So the build of all pages is stopped, because three chars are to less.
In other words: the proof of length should be the same, but in this example we found a length of six (3*2), but then a stop because of length of only three chars.

Last edited:
One more problem!
Again the build stops, because there is a word with 40chars in the forum; again we have a different check for length;
again i believe that the checks should be the same or just jump over such things, because now i can start the whole build again (and again and again ...) - and i dont want to erase this word anyway, it is part of a joke and such an addon should not force me to change the texts of a post, please.

Edit: Now more problems with french word: été - three chars, but a length of six.

And another one:

My titles are well done; so it is a real need to have the words of my titels as tags.
This for all hundredthousands of old threads.

The problem now is that the words of the title are not always repeated in the text.
I would like to walk two times to the tag building.

One time i want to collect words from the title only (so i have chosen 0 posts to search and 1 time existing)
but it seems that the script cant search the titles only. Now i have done a building with a lot of garbage because of 1x

What can i do please to search the titles only or take words from title always.

I am talking about old threads to repeat that one more time.

Rules:
1. Take all words from title with (...)
2. Take more tags from the post with (...)

I think that this is the most important function the addon can have.
Is there maybe another addon just to fetch tags from the title? Then i could use this one, before i use the wonderful add-on from XFA.

How can i save all the words that i dont want to be as tags, please?

In "Content tagging" options.

There is a problem with foreign charsets; japanese text seems to have words with 3 chars, but is found with the limit of 5, probably because it is counted double per char. So the build of all pages is stopped, because three chars are to less.
In other words: the proof of length should be the same, but in this example we found a length of six (3*2), but then a stop because of length of only three chars.

Indeed, I think I should be using a different string length count function to cope with special chars.

One more problem!
Again the build stops, because there is a word with 40chars in the forum; again we have a different check for length;
again i believe that the checks should be the same or just jump over such things, because now i can start the whole build again (and again and again ...) - and i dont want to erase this word anyway, it is part of a joke and such an addon should not force me to change the texts of a post, please.

What do you mean by the build stops ?

And another one:

My titles are well done; so it is a real need to have the words of my titels as tags.
This for all hundredthousands of old threads.

The problem now is that the words of the title are not always repeated in the text.
I would like to walk two times to the tag building.

One time i want to collect words from the title only (so i have chosen 0 posts to search and 1 time existing)
but it seems that the script cant search the titles only. Now i have done a building with a lot of garbage because of 1x

What can i do please to search the titles only or take words from title always.

I am talking about old threads to repeat that one more time.

Rules:
1. Take all words from title with (...)
2. Take more tags from the post with (...)

I think that this is the most important function the addon can have.
Is there maybe another addon just to fetch tags from the title? Then i could use this one, before i use the wonderful add-on from XFA.

It searches by default in text and then it can additionally search in titles but not the opposite as it searches for occurrences to find the most accurate words.

Clément

1. As written at xfa:
I cant use 0 posts, but i have added an if/then; so when using one post, the posts will not be added for $text;

This means that important words from the title are not used, if they are not also in the text. But if your titles are well done, it is a must to have the title as tags.

2. The number of stop-words should be small, because you it slows down and the string is limited.
I have written now one script to add tags i dont want (around 1500) to a new table
and another script that walks though this new table one by one and kicks out the tags from the threads and xf_tags and xf_content.

As a result i have now:

1. Fetch all thread titles and add the tags from the titles to the tag list (possible with changing code)
2. Fetch some posts and add more tags to the tag list with normal use of your script
3. Walk trough the 1500 stop words and kick them out of the tag lists with two custom scripts
+ clean xf_tags, xf_tag_content

Now this is perfect.

You may want to care for two important points:

1. tags from titles should be always used before tags from posts (checkbox 0/1)
2. You may want to find a way to clean the tags, because to add a string with stop-words is no good way at all.

(Better do a new add-on and sell it for some bucks to have a blacklist and cronjobs or something like this; you probably can code it in short time)

Oh, and thank you for another wonderful add-on. I am really happy to have it.

1. As written at xfa:
I cant use 0 posts, but i have added an if/then; so when using one post, the posts will not be added for $text;

This means that important words from the title are not used, if they are not also in the text. But if your titles are well done, it is a must to have the title as tags.

I didn't understand.

2. The number of stop-words should be small, because you it slows down and the string is limited.
I have written now one script to add tags i dont want (around 1500) to a new table
and another script that walks though this new table one by one and kicks out the tags from the threads and xf_tags and xf_content.

As a result i have now:

1. Fetch all thread titles and add the tags from the titles to the tag list (possible with changing code)
2. Fetch some posts and add more tags to the tag list with normal use of your script
3. Walk trough the 1500 stop words and kick them out of the tag lists with two custom scripts
+ clean xf_tags, xf_tag_content

Now this is perfect.

Not clearly understood as well.
If I understand correctly you use my add-on without stop words then remove stop words afterwards with another script ?

You may want to care for two important points:

1. tags from titles should be always used before tags from posts (checkbox 0/1)
2. You may want to find a way to clean the tags, because to add a string with stop-words is no good way at all.

Not sure to understand either :/

Top Bottom