[XFA] Roster

[XFA] Roster [Paid] 1.2.4

No permission to buy (€6.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

Roster - Roster adds a complete club management system to your forum.

Requirements
  • XenForo > 1.4.x
  • XFA Tournament > 2.3.0 (Optional - For Team tournaments)
Description

Xen Factory is bringing you a new complete application for XenForo: Roster

Roster adds a complete club management system to your forum with the capability to create rosters associated to different games in each club.

This xF add-on is usable standalone but can also be used in combination with our...

Read more about this resource...

I was taking a look at your [XFA] Tournament and came across this one. What we are planning to do is have a league with fake teams which include fake players. A member of the forum is in charge of a fake team and it´s fake players. Is this possible by using both add ons? User owns Team1 and Team1 has Player1, Player2 and so on, where neither Team1 nor Player1 are real members of the forum.

Hi,

No all users in clubs are real users.

The only "fake" capability is in tournament where you have a registration type called free input but it's just related to the registration name.

Clément

Latest release won't install, the following error occurs:

Fatal error: Class 'XFA_Roster_Install_Upgrade_901000190' not found in /home/bigdgami/public_html/library/XFA/Roster/Install/Upgrade.php on line 18

All of the 'upload' files were ftp'd before attempting the update.

Hi,

No all users in clubs are real users.

The only "fake" capability is in tournament where you have a registration type called free input but it's just related to the registration name.

Clément
Would you consider development for this using a database from a game?

Hi
What do you want exactly? i haven't understand what you want to do
At our forum we are going to have a competition where you get to choose your own team and transfer player. The game is Football, so let’s say I make XFA Football Club and at that team I would like to have Cristiano Ronaldo. The name of the Team would be XFA Football Club and would be managed by Motobaka (Actual user of the forum) and that teams ‘rooster would include football players such as Cristiano Ronaldo.

The game is PES 2017 and has a database where you could get players info from.

Is not somethings that i have planned to add on this addon for the moment
You can create suggestion on our forum and i will maybe considerate this on futur release

My roster tools, where I can edit club is only shown if I make the window smaller? I need to make the browser window so small that I can't see my profile picture before it shows. lol

Hmm.. I'm using Tactical theme form Audentio.

Hope u can help - it's pretty frustrating :)

Will you please consider changing "Clubs" to "Teams" in future updates? The add-on is practically made for gaming-sites and there are not many "Clubs" in games except driving games.

Can you please tell me where to edit the name in phrases, so I can change "Clubs" to "Teams" - just for the tab?

Top Bottom