[XFA] RM Categories Layout

[XFA] RM Categories Layout [Paid] 2.3.3

No permission to buy (€7.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] MG Categories Layout - New categories list layout similar to nodes display for Resource Manager and Media Gallery.

Description
With this MG Categories Layout, you can display a new cool category listing in your Media Gallery home, categories and albums index pages, in a similar design to the nodes on your forum.

For an homogeneous experience, you can hide through options the default category menu in the sidebar of the MG.

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

No this was just a rebranding.

I will look into that once things goes smooth and the site is fully launched.

Clément

I have worked on the new release, which should be out tonight.
The bug you pointed out is because XenResource Manager doesn't update the last_resource_id field in the database for child categories, so the behavior is as designed in default xF add-on.

Thanks dear
I uninstalled the old version and fresh installed the new one but I am facing the same bug
see the screenshot

upload_2015-11-3_8-1-36.webp

One more bug I found it last week
Inside a category I have 10 pages, if I try to move from page 1 to any page then it will redirect me to another category !

For example I am in this link:
/forum/resources/categories/2/

If I click page (2) I will be redirected to
/forum/resources/categories/79/?page=2

While the correct link should be:
/forum/resources/categories/2/?page=2

I disabled the addon until you fix these bugs, specially the second bug

For the 1st bug, as I said it's not a bug, it's how XenResource Manager is designed.

Let me explain, that category can contain resource apparently.
But it seems that for you it's not the case and it's rather a parent category without resources right ?

Basically, the last resource display is based on the XenForo Resource Manager add-on data.
There is a field in the database that contains the id of the last updated resource, and as a matter of fact if a subcategory resource is updated, the parent category doesn't get its last resource id updated.
So that is "as-designed" for XenForo add-on, I can't change the behavior.

I'll look into the second bug.

For the 1st bug, as I said it's not a bug, it's how XenResource Manager is designed.

Let me explain, that category can contain resource apparently.
But it seems that for you it's not the case and it's rather a parent category without resources right ?

Basically, the last resource display is based on the XenForo Resource Manager add-on data.
There is a field in the database that contains the id of the last updated resource, and as a matter of fact if a subcategory resource is updated, the parent category doesn't get its last resource id updated.
So that is "as-designed" for XenForo add-on, I can't change the behavior.

I'll look into the second bug.

Thanks for clarification, I didn't notice your reply before the update
I think I will delete the "latest resource" from the template, the most important for us is the category view it self not the latest resource

Please check the pages bug so we can enable the addon again.

Purchased this earlier today, went to download it just now and can't as your site is crashed..

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
<!-- Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xenfdvcy_prod.xf_data_registry' doesn't exist -->

Hi,

Yes I made a mistake when manipulating our dev server and the backup restore take some time... not very efficient host...

This should be up somewhere this night, however we might have lost some data.

Clément

Hi,

Yes I made a mistake when manipulating our dev server and the backup restore take some time... not very efficient host...

This should be up somewhere this night, however we might have lost some data.

Clément

Alrighty :) Might want to put up a index page stating that, so customers know what's going on ;) You can even just use index.html and delete it when your back online.

Thanks for clarification, I didn't notice your reply before the update
I think I will delete the "latest resource" from the template, the most important for us is the category view it self not the latest resource

Please check the pages bug so we can enable the addon again.
Where do you do this deleting latest resources? Thanks!

Where do you do this deleting latest resources? Thanks!

In template "xfa_rmcl_rm_categories_bit_2"

Delete this code:
Code:
        <div class="nodeLastPost secondaryContent">
            <xen:if is="{$category.resource}">
                <span class="lastThreadTitle"><span>{xen:phrase xfa_rmcl_latest_resource}:</span> <a href="{xen:link resources, $category.resource}" title="{$category.resource.title}">{$category.resource.title}</a></span>
                <span class="lastThreadMeta">
                    <span class="lastThreadUser"><xen:if is="{xen:helper isIgnored, $category.resource.user_id}">{xen:phrase ignored_member}<xen:else /><xen:username user="$category.resource" /></xen:if>,</span>
                    <xen:datetime time="$category.resource.resource_date" class="muted lastThreadDate" data-latest="{xen:phrase latest}: " />
                </span>
            <xen:else />
                <span class="noMessages muted">({xen:phrase xfa_rmcl_no_resource})</span>
            </xen:if>
        </div>

In template "xfa_rmcl_rm_categories_bit_2"

Delete this code:
Code:
        <div class="nodeLastPost secondaryContent">
            <xen:if is="{$category.resource}">
                <span class="lastThreadTitle"><span>{xen:phrase xfa_rmcl_latest_resource}:</span> <a href="{xen:link resources, $category.resource}" title="{$category.resource.title}">{$category.resource.title}</a></span>
                <span class="lastThreadMeta">
                    <span class="lastThreadUser"><xen:if is="{xen:helper isIgnored, $category.resource.user_id}">{xen:phrase ignored_member}<xen:else /><xen:username user="$category.resource" /></xen:if>,</span>
                    <xen:datetime time="$category.resource.resource_date" class="muted lastThreadDate" data-latest="{xen:phrase latest}: " />
                </span>
            <xen:else />
                <span class="noMessages muted">({xen:phrase xfa_rmcl_no_resource})</span>
            </xen:if>
        </div>
Thank you!

Top Bottom