[XFA] RM Categories Layout

[XFA] RM Categories Layout [Paid] 2.3.3

No permission to buy (€7.00)
Next error

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'attachment.data_id' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XFA/RMMGCatLayout/Extends/Model/Media.php at line 36
  6. XFA_RMMGCatLayout_Extends_Model_Media->getMediaByIdsCategoryKeyed() in XFA/RMMGCatLayout/Extends/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 64
  7. XFA_RMMGCatLayout_Extends_ControllerPublic_Media->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/deb/index.php at line 13

That's odd, you did apply the first change ?

In any case just do that replacement for the function in the model file:
PHP:
        $media = $this->fetchAllKeyed('
            SELECT media.*,
                ' . $joinOptions['selectFields'] . '
            FROM xengallery_media AS media
            WHERE media.media_id IN (' . $db->quote($mediaIds) . ')
        ', 'category_id');

can you tell me how to fix the space being created at the top of the catagories when i use the plugin? it looks great but pushing all the categfories down.

Thanks Screenshot_42.webp

This is my MG and the look I would like to get but the hide sidebar code and categories arent reacting the same?

Screenshot_43.webp

Ok so I just looked , you seem to be having a lot of class in the li tag that are not part of the standard class.

Did you touch the templates ?

Hum I would need to get access to the admincp to look at the template.

I guess with the credentials you gave me I do ?

@XFA Purchased but did not receive the add-on. Download page / page for activating the license will result in error . Contacted @MtoR but so far no reply...

As stated on our website.
Guess you have not set your domain name in your licenses page in the shop.

Clément

im getting same error so we cant add our licence details , please answer my emails & messages to fix this !!!

@XFA
Any plan for XF2 version? I have 490 categories and it is difficult to explore it using the sidebar, so I wish if you have plan to update this addon

Thanks

Top Bottom