[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak - XF2

[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak - XF2 [Paid] 3.0.12

No permission to buy (€10.00)
Just purchased and installed. The entire forum has messed up and there's an error at the top stating;

'Errors occurred when rendering CSS:\A * public:node_list.less: Expected ) got ; in public:node_list.less (on or near line 3994)\A 3991 | \A 3992 | \A 3993 | \A 3994| /* Sprite icon */\A 3995 | &.node--id2 .xfa-nit-node-icon i\A 3996 | {\A 3997 | '

I'm running the XenBase skin by PixelEdit.

Are there any signs here? If there is not, I will go ahead to claim a refund through PayPal. No need paid addon which doesn't do what has been described.

Guys come on... Do you expect people to answer your request 7/7 H24 ?
I was away for the weekend...

Just purchased and installed. The entire forum has messed up and there's an error at the top stating;

I'm running the XenBase skin by PixelEdit.

Do you get this error on default style ?
What kind of icon have you set ?

Error and forum messes up on default style. Both core and regular product were installed correctly. I've now made other arrangements to get what I desired.

Not 24/7 - No, but ideally if someone has purchased a product, you'd look in on support requests on the off chance someone needs help. Someone before me last asked for help on Thursday afternoon. Please complete my refund request. Sorry to be this way.

Guys come on... Do you expect people to answer your request 7/7 H24 ?
I was away for the weekend...

Do you get this error on default style ?
What kind of icon have you set ?

so when this I’ll get fixed with TH nodes ?

XFA updated [XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak - XF2 with a new update entry:

Corrected bugs:
  • XF\CssRenderException: Error rendering template public:node_list.less: Expected ')' got ';' in public:node_list.less (on or near line 4605) src/XF/CssRenderException.php:87
  • Icon does not show in some styles for first level categories
  • Incorrect icon display with [TH] Nodes (unwanted line return)
  • Selection of icons is complicated if huge images are used

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bug report:

Every update breaks the forum list icon view. I have to click one of the nodes listed at admin.php?nodes and click Save without changing anything. Then it recompiles and fixes the view.

Bug report:

Every update breaks the forum list icon view. I have to click one of the nodes listed at admin.php?nodes and click Save without changing anything. Then it recompiles and fixes the view.
Hum really ? That's strange the update code doesn't do anything related to nodes, unless maybe it's due to the template.
Do you have some sort of caching add-on ?

I got this error when going to Nodes in Admin Area, after moving data and internal_data to Digital Spaces. However the same folders still exist on the host. What should I do?

Now when the addon is activated the homepage loses its normal format

ErrorException: [E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR] Object of class Closure could not be converted to string in src/addons/XFA/NodesIconTweak/XF/Admin/Controller/Node.php at line 23
  1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/XFA/NodesIconTweak/XF/Admin/Controller/Node.php at line 23
  2. XFA\NodesIconTweak\XF\Admin\Controller\Node->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2190
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  8. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

As stated in our exchange on our forum this is due to the fact that files are not hosted on the server.
I'll provide you with a test version.

Hope will be compatible with TH nodes too , as I tried again and seems that doesn't work

You need to disable the node_list_forum marker in the Template modification of the [TH] Node for Grid add-on. That is why I do not use [TH] addons anymore. They are full of bugs and conflicts and they take ages to do the fixes.

Top Bottom