[XFA] Image Slider

[XFA] Image Slider [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy (€4.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Image Slider - Lets you showcase your product, highlight your announcements or advertise !

Description
Image Slider allows you to add a slider on your forum that will showcase your products, highlight announcements, advertise, or whatever goes through your mind...

Features
  • Usergroup permissions: Can manage slider
  • Upload images via...

Read more about this resource...

keep getting:

The following error occurred
There was a problem uploading your file.

it starts to upload then immediately gives the above error..only jpg images? also happens on the default theme.

Last edited:
Hi can you upload this file in thread post? (Upload contraints are based on default attachments options).
Can you upload another file in slider or it's gave you same error ?

Edit: Download new release and upload files only
This should be work ;)

Last edited:
hmmmm...permission are set...max upload set at 20mb and trying to upload a small 4kb jpg for test and still same error message.

it works!!...but the images I'm using are 600x338. On desktop the slider enlarges them to 1029 x 580? Can I edit this somewhere? This happens regardless if "Auto Height" is ticked or not.

on mobile(portrait) is fine...just desktop & mobile(landscape) when showing 1 image only I would prefer the original dims...or specify dims.

was looking at the xml...could I hardcode the width on line 369?
Code:
itemsDesktop : [1199,{$xenOptions.xfa_slider_items_desktop}],

Last edited:
it works!!...but the images I'm using are 600x338. On desktop the slider enlarges them to 1029 x 580? Can I edit this somewhere? This happens regardless if "Auto Height" is ticked or not.

on mobile(portrait) is fine...just desktop & mobile(landscape) when showing 1 image only I would prefer the original dims...or specify dims.

was looking at the xml...could I hardcode the width on line 369?
Code:
itemsDesktop : [1199,{$xenOptions.xfa_slider_items_desktop}],

I just release new version with option for set width of slider container ;)

can you click on the image to go to the link, or do you have to click on the caption only? it would be best if the whole image was a clickable link.

Looks awesome and easy to use, just one question... Is this compatible with Xenporta 2?

Normally it's compatible, buy i will try this weekend ;)

can you click on the image to go to the link, or do you have to click on the caption only? it would be best if the whole image was a clickable link.

Actually we can't click on the image (only caption), but i will add this in next release ;)

So i own the themescorp version, and have not updated to the new version. From the look of the images it seems like the look of the image slider has changed. I purchased the themescorp version because of the look and feel of it. Has the slider changed or is it the same original version with updates?

So i own the themescorp version, and have not updated to the new version. From the look of the images it seems like the look of the image slider has changed. I purchased the themescorp version because of the look and feel of it. Has the slider changed or is it the same original version with updates?

This is an addon developed by Xen Factory.
ThemesCorp's addon was created by Allan is not at all the same.

Top Bottom